I pick the snake and open it mouth and broke his tooth(fangs) now it is not poisonous so I think to keep it with me.

And it surround around my hand and I also make it my pet and started playing with it.

Ignore what all are talking only focus how to play with snake.

Hobi oppa now came out with his trance and see towards me and shout.

Hobi oppa:- Ahhhhhhh what are you doing its dangerous bla bla...

Me:- Oppa calm down i broke its fangs and now it is not dangerous it is a baby dont scare it oppa its now become my friend.

Hobi oppa:- Are you out of your damn mind or what huh, how it become your friend huh.

Me:- Believe me oppa see this.

Then i show him how i play with it and how the snake follow me and i can see now he is calm down little.

Me:- Why not oppa take it to other and scare them and you can also show them you are now not afraid of snake, i remember how they troll you over how you scared of snakes.

Hobi Oppa:- You are right can you help me to make friendship with this.

Me:- Sure oppa.

And now i help him and after some time we both started playing with snake and hobi oppa now stop scaring of snake.

Suddenly he hugs me really tight.

Hobi oppa:- Thankyou thankyou so much my little sis my hope my sunshine, because of you now i am not afraid of snake and now they will not make fun of me.

Me:- Its nothing big thing oppa i always be with you when you need help and now lets go back and scare them, but wait a minute you are calling me little sis.

Hobi oppa:- Yes baby sis, I accept you all before, but my trust issues was coming in between, so I was taking time, and I also don't want any problems in between brothers, but slowly slowly all started to accept each other, and I was only left behind, even when I accept you all as my sisters a long ago, but leave the past we can't change it, but from now we will fix everything and make new happy memories together....

Me:- Yah oppa you are making me emotional with your deep words...

Hobi oppa:- Aww my sunshine come here let me give you a hug....