Smirking even more, Hisoka gently tugged your hand closer to him so you could shift nearer to his face.

"Well, I can help you with the last part because I can tell you how I envision my bride to look." Hisoka commented with a heavenly undertone.

In response, you arched your eyebrow at him rather surprised and curious. "I'm listening..."

"I see you in a white wedding dress that has a massively long train trailing behind you as you walk towards me. Nothing too blinged-out or fancy because I don't want it to distract others from your beauty."

"This dress is flowly with several elegant layers. But the last layer over it all will be a simplistic floral lace design. From the train it'll connect to your arms."

"So, it'll be see through lace covering both your arms entirely. Modest yet still ever so tempting to the eye. But to break up that modesty, your entire back till your small, will be exposed. Completely uncovered."

"And I want it like that because I envision a long thin chain, covered in tiny diamonds. Hanging down your back. And at the end of the chain, will be a hallowed-out outline of a card that says 'Joker's' Being perfectly showcased against your skin."

Saying that, Hisoka lightly tugged you closer to him so he could gingerly caress your cheek with his fingers. And as he did, Hisoka stared hypothetically into your eyes. Definitely getting lost in them..

"It has to be like that because looking at you from the front. They will be captivated by your beauty. However, when walking to me. Your back will be to them. And I want them to be reminded that you belong to me. They need to feel that disappointment of knowing they can't try their luck with you anymore." Hisoka possessively whispered with a darkly rich voice. Immediately making you shudder from such thoughts of your Fiancé. Thoughts that excited you.

If there was one thing you loved about a Hisoka. His possessiveness would be the cherry on-top of the cake.
Although he did dial down on the possessiveness big time in comparison to high school. The times he did express it was rather romantic.

"W-Wow.. that actually sounds...perfect?" You whispered with a surprised undertone. It's not everyday a husband gets wedding dresses right.

"I think you might have to come with me and tell the designer what dress I want." You seriously said.

Huffing with pride, Hisoka removed his hand off your face to take his phone out of his pants pocket.

"I already got your dress made."

Looking down at the phone, you gasped at the picture he was showing you.
How he described it was exactly like the picture.

Money truly can get you what you want.

"H-Hisoka! This is seriously mine?" You grabbed the phone and stared harder at the picture in disbelief

"You sure you don't just want to take over and do everything?" You pouted.