Ch-24, A Little Fairy- Goddess

Start from the beginning

She gasped and looked back up at him, getting up slowly. Her tears knew no bound. This moment, she just couldn't explain in words.

"Our Baby?" She said, as if asking him while picking up her little baby.
She softly rocked the sleeping baby in her arms and looked up at Anirudh again.

Suddenly all her pain had disappeared and only happiness was left behind. Her Baby was finally in her arms after a wait of nine long months! She couldn't believe that she had given birth to the baby in her arms. She was just so happy, really happy!

"She looked at me, first!" Anirudh teased as tears rolled down his own cheeks unstoppably.

"I love you!" She whispered and Anirudh stood up to hug her softly, being careful not to wake up the baby.

That was when the whole family walked in with a happy laughter.
Kaka cleared his throat as Anirudh and Bondita parted.

Looking at the baby, everyone's eyes widened in happiness. She was really a little angel.

"A girl after a whole of five generations!" Kaka said with pride as Bondita gently handed him the baby.

"Really Kakasasurji?"  She asked with surprise looking at him.

"Yes, beta! Our family hasn't seen daughters in a long time! She is gonna be our princess!" Maa told with the brightest smile as she walked to Kaka and softly touched the baby's head.

"Won't I get a chance to  see my angel?" Baba walked to Kaka and he handed the baby to his younger brother.

"Thankyou Bondita!" Baba said softly, after he had held the baby to him for a few moments. "God bless you, my little Fairy!"

"Now our turn!" Batuk leaped forward as Baba looked at him with a side gaze.

"It's a hospital, Batuk!" He hushed and softly handed the baby to Vibhavari first.

"She'll help you." Baba said as he walked to Bondita and Anirudh.

Vibhavari, Som and Batuk stood behind, playing with their little niece.

"She's so small!" Batuk said with astonishment. He hadn't seen many babies in his.

"Yes she is, my little doll!" Som said as he softly handed the baby to his younger brother. Vibhavari happily guided Batuk.

"Welcome to the world, Junior Roy Chowdhary!" He said with pride as he was also elder than someone now! He had always been the youngest, but now, finally he too had someone younger than him.

Kaka touched Bondita's head softly and smiled at her with happiness and gratitude.

"Bahu, I just can't tell you how happy I am today! Thankyou so much!" He said and Bondita just smiled at him happily.

Maa and Baba too blessed her and Anirudh.

"Finally, a Baba!" Binoy said as he hugged his son, patting his back.

"Now you'll know why and what all I ever did!" He laughed and Anirudh just bent down to touch his and Kakasasurji's feet.
_______________________________

Bondita and her baby were to be kept in the hospital for observation. Anirudh had decided to stay with Bondita.
Baba and Kaka had announced the news to the whole Tulsipur and everyone was happy. Though there were some people thinking about the baby to be a daughter and not a son, but no one paid any heed to them.

A daughter in the Roy Chowdhary family after generations was really something happening for everyone.

Vibhavari had to teach Bondita a few things about the baby's care. She taught her the way to feed her child and set a routine for the baby. She even instructed both Anirudh and Bondita about all the required vaccinations.

"The baby is quite underweight, but she is completely healthy!" She had told.

Anirudh went away to buy all the medicines while Bondita breast fed her baby in Vibhavari's guidance.

Being a new mother, it was really difficult for Bondita to handle the child but she was doing it wonderfully with happiness and ease.

"She is so cute!" A nurse had said, when she came to check up Bondita.
_______________________________

After the baby had slept in her cot, Anirudh sat beside Bondita's bed and held her hands.

"How do you feel, now?" He asked.

"The best! This is the best feeling, Pati Babu!" She told.

"I know! The moment I held her in my arms, everything seemed so different, all of a sudden. I'm sure, there's something that has changed in both of us!" He said, kissing her knuckles softly.

"She is just like you, Pati Babu! Even if she isn't, I want her to be just like her father!" Bondita said happily.

"But, I know that she's gonna be her mother's shadow!" Anirudh smiled at her lovingly.

"And now, Bondita! I have found a girl, more beautiful than you!" He chuckled and Bondita just giggled softly.

"What shall we call her? Have you thought anything?" He asked suddenly.

"When we reach home, do check our diary!" She said, smiling with mischief.

_______________________________

It was only after a day, that Bondita was discharged and Som came to pick them up.

The whole car was decorated with flowers an balloons.

"Som!" Anirudh exclaimed happily, seeing the beautiful car.

"Batuk's plan! Afterall, it's our princess's ride!" Som happily told and helped Bondita and Anirudh sit at the back seat.

As they reached home, Maa and Kaka had prepared for a grand welcome of their baby angel.

Maa did their aarti and softly applied Alta on the little feet of the child, taking the print onto a beautiful white cloth. It was so  mesmerising for everyone!

Anirudh had seen Bondita's Grah Pravesh and now seeing his daughter's, was an unexplainable happiness for him.

Bondita too was overwhelmed, seeing all the love that was coming on the way for her little girl.

"Lakshmi Maa has arrived in our home! Now it'll be just happiness and all around!" Kaka exclaimed happily.
The baby was still fast asleep.

"When will she wake up and play with us, Boudi?" Batuk asked being really impatient.

"Soon, Batuk!" Maa told and they all walked inside.

That's all for this part!❤️ Hope you all liked it!❤️
Congratulations to you all too!😉😂 We have successfully enjoyed this journey with Anidita and will have a lot more ahead.

Now, the story is gonna be so much fun, that I'm clearly excited to write!❤️❤️

Keep showering your love and don't forget to star the chapter!❤️❤️

Love, Author!❤️

.....