The Only Chance

Începe de la început

That's why I slept with Chelsea. But I hated every moment of it. And now the only thing I do right now is sitting in my room and feeling dead with guilt.

When she told me I'm just an Alpha of the pack from now on, I felt like my heart stabbed. My wolf doesn't talk to me; everything turns out like when Leia left.

I really have to make it up to her. Now that her mark completed she will leave soon and I don't know, what I will do if I don't have her beside me.

She needs to know how I feel and I'll make sure she will. I called a flower house and ordered 200 red rose. This could be my start I think.

Leia's Pov

After I left Parker's mansion, I went to the forest. I need a run right now. I took off my clothes and put them under a tree and shifted to my cheetah. You see Aria is not just my wolf. She is everything inside of me. Since I'm a shape-shifter too I can still feel her in my mind.

I remembered the first times I had tried to understand my forms. Only one person was there to teach everything to me. The first man made me feel loved. When I remembered him my heart clenched. I loved him and he loved me but he turned out to be a complete psycho.

But at the first place he was really caring and an amazing guy. He was always there for me whenever I needed. He was the only son of Donald Stone. Yeah I know my trainer. But as far as I learned he never shifted that's why he couldn't be with his parents and after our situation he went away because he couldn't handle looking his parents' eyes.

But the weirdest thing I felt was when he told me that he will come back for me. And take me as his. He was overly obsessed that the King had to banish him from the castle.

God why am I attracted to the bad boys all the time? Seriously there should be guidance for that.

And what about Parker? How can he be cold and ice in a few hours of time?

"Why is he kept doing this?" I asked

"I don't know but I can feel his wolf and as far as I know he doesn't talk to him since the first day you left. He feels guilty about what Parker did." Said Aria

"Really? Wow. I wish his wolf side was my mate. I don't know what I would do if you won't be there for me Aria. I can't even imagine you're not talking to me that long." I said

"I will always be with you. We're not like rest of the werewolves. We are hybrid and the bound between us is stronger than any other person. If something happens to you I heal you and if anything happens to me you heal me. This is how it works between us. Besides we don't need a mate either." She said but the pain was clear in her words.

"Thank you Aria. I wish we could be like my parents you know. They were always there for each other. I want that too." I smiled internally when I imagined my parents smiling each other with loving eyes

"I wished that too but you know we meant to be together with Parker and Saron. We have nothing to do but trusting fate." She was right. The only thing I can do is wait and see.

"Wait stop! Did you hear that?" Aria said

I stopped on my tracks and started looking for the threat. When I listened I heard a crack behind a tree 5 feet away from me. And then I saw shining baby blue eyes. They were looking at me intently but I didn't know who this was.

He obviously was a werewolf but who? He had black as night fur. He started to come closer and I growled.

He taken back by my attitude but didn't do anything. All this time Aria was silent.