"The whole day? What the fuck is wrong with ya'll!? How did we not see any marks? Well Hisoka we always saw, but we always assumed it came from whatever random woman he fucked for the night. But this entire time those marks were from you!"

"Why you think I always wore modest clothing. Besides, make up covered it all." You answered.

"Shit. And now? What is the toned down version of high school?" Grimmjow continued to probe.

You shrugged your shoulders. "We only have sex every morning and sometimes Hisoka comes to the hospital. And sometimes at night when we both home we do it I guess..Gosh change the topic, this is weird!" You scowled at Grimmjow.

"Oh, like 3 times a day is toned down? Damn the two of you really deserve each other. What's the difference between now and then in terms of hiding your bruises and hickies?" He pushed more.

"Grimmjow!" You sighed deeply, throwing your head back.

"Last question I promise!"

Groaning, "Well I mean, no one could know that Hisoka and I were sleeping together. Let alone me, a virgin back then. I just wasn't ready for people to know. So I asked Hisoka to keep us a secret." You bit into your broccoli getting a bit uneasy about the past. Only because it reminded you of how many women he railed.

"Hmm. Hisoka definitely really liked you if he kept it a secret. Bastard would've taken the chance to brag about taking your virginity." The blue haired bluntly commented.

At this point, you weren't even bothered by Grimmjow anymore. You had to accept a long time ago that his mouth was very foul and blunt. Absolutely no filter.

Propping your left elbow on the table, you rested your forehead against your knuckle in amused defeat from Grimmjow's comment. He was just too much for you to deal with after a long day at work.

Sighing once more, you continued to eat your food, glaring at Hisoka that always chooses to keep quiet and let you deal with the interpersonal questions.

"Y/n." Sebastian uttered your name ever so smoothly.

Looking down the table, "Mm?" You acknowledged, hoping it's not going to be another sex question.

"I know the type of jewellery you wear. You purposely don't ever wear real diamonds. But that ring. Those are real diamonds. And it's on your left ring finger." Sebastian analytically noticed. He was always the most observant out of the group besides Hisoka after all.

Freezing with your fork midair, you stared into Sabastein's brown eyes startled.

Nervously chuckling, a metaphorical animated sweat drop slid down your temple.

"Um w-well.." You trailed off into a blushing mess. You even forgot about that ring because it seemed too surreal for Hisoka to ask you for your hand in marriage.

Averting your gaze at Hisoka that was looking back at you with ever such sweet eyes because he enjoyed seeing you get so flustered about this. It depicted to him how much this meant to you. And it reminded him that he was on the right path with you in terms of fixing his mistakes. Easing your pain. Replacing the bad memories and thoughts with good ones.

He loved it when he was the reason behind your blushes.

Such an independent and fierce-dominate woman turning into 50 shades of red and timidness because of him.

Still till this very day, he prefers having you blush, smile, laugh and moan for and because of him. Not crying. It angered and disturbed the Joker greatly when he sees you cry because of him.