Chapter 27: so what did you say?

NOBODY'S POV:

"They're coming" camila mumbled putting her phone away.

"Camz, wait. You never told me what we were going to talk about. I'm not prepared for a speech or anything. I don't know the topic." Lauren said coming up next to her girlfriend, her hand landing on Camila's lower back as they looked at each other.

Camila made an 'o' shaped with her mouth before nodding "that's true. Sorry but they were wondering if-"

"Who are you here for?" The security guy said loudly and looked at everyone in the group with a raised eyebrow.

Camila spoke up "hum my daughter maddie is in there she asked for us to come in?"

The man gave her a stern look before nodding "come with me I'll take you to them. Stay close"

"We going to meet kehlani?" Sofia muttered to dinah, she was trying to be quiet.

Dinah shrugged and kept walking not knowing what was going to happen.

"Mom!" Maddie said once the group of adults walked in. She smiled but it faltered recalling what she had done, this might get her in trouble.

"Maddie" camila smiled opening her arms walking over to her daughter and bringing her into a hug "you okay?"

"Yeah" she sighed in relief seeing her mom not angry with her.

"Hi you must be maddie's mom." Kehlani stood up and walked over to the two hugging. Looking over at lauren she smiled "hey it's hot jauregui. What are you doing here?"

Lauren raised an eyebrow and crossed her arms. She heard her sister and sofia burst out into a laughing fit "that's still going around? It's been 5 years since I did that shoot" lauren huffed.

"No one can forget that playboy shoot, Jauregui. It changed the world" kehlani shrugged with a soft giggle. "But again, what's up? What are you doing here?"

"She's my mother and this women's girlfriend. Which makes us sister's" Madison said patting Camila's shoulder before nudging maddie's side with her elbow.

"Oh" chris eyebrows raised at his niece interestingly. Sofia and Taylor both slapp him on the shoulder.

"Not how it works" the two women spoke in a small whisper.

"You didn't tell me that" kehlani looked at the girls with a small smile.

"Meh" the all shrugged.

Kehlani chuckled at them and shook their heads "well I was hoping to talk to you two about something. But it's getting close for me to go on stage, if you guys want to come and watch I'm more than happy to put you by the side of the stage or VIP section?" She asked them motioning them to walk with her.

Lauren looked at camila confused but walked behind the famous singer. "What about?"

Grabbing something from her assistant, kehlani started to put it in her ear. She glanced back at the group "uhm... I don't want to put pressure on you but it's to ask the girl to come on my European leg of my tour? It's late and all but I would love to have them. I was going to talk to you in private with my team but... this gives you a chance to think about it for a couple hours"

Lauren and Camila's eyes widen at the singer. Dinah bit her lip before clearing her throat and speaking "I'll take the VIP section if its okay?"

"Side stage" the girls squealed before walking of with kehlani.

"Follow me to the VIP section" the singers assistant said before walking in a different direction.

"Come on" chris said before wrapping his arm around camila and lauren shoulder and helping them walk.