Chapter 25 - really?

NOBODY'S POV:

As the next day rolled in lauren and camila waited in Lauren's car for their parent's to walk out on the private jet.

"I still can't believe you own a jet" camila said amazed looking at the plane opening its doors.

"It's a family jet, babe. Not mine. Although I am planning on getting my own panda" lauren spoke opening the car door.

"Wait what?" Camila snapped her head over to lauren. She hopped out quicker than ever and stood in front of lauren and put her hands around her neck. "You guys have a panda?"

"No, I'm kidding camz" lauren chuckled. She leaned down a pecked Camila's pouting lips before moving away to help their parents with their bags.

-

Meanwhile at home, dinah sat on her niece's bed tapping away on her phone. The girls where listening and making sounds until one of them gasped making the polynesians head snap up.

"What? What happened?" Dinah looked around but her eyes looking over her niece's body a couple times to make sure she wasn't hurt. After maddie told her mom and aunt about her issues the two older women have been extra cautious with what they say and do.

"Kehlani dm'ed me. Like two hours ago" maddie chuckled with excitement.

"No way. She's your favorite artist at the moment right?" Kyle spoke grabbing the phone seeing the text.

"How did she find you? People don't even know that you where the one writing the songs?" Madison frowned confused "are you sure it's her?"

Maddie stole her phone back and passed it to Madison pointing at the name "yep, that's her name and it also has the blue circle verification thingy"

"What's it say?" Dinah moved of the bed closer to the girls sitting on the floor.

"She wants me to go by her concert in san Francisco. She wants to meet me" maddie spoke glancing at kyle "we did it"

Dinah took the phone from madi and frowned. "Isn't that concert tonight? Maddie your mom won't let you go. Shit I won't let you go. It's an hour away plus the traffic and your grandparents just flew in from Miami"

"Auntie D, this is a once in a life time thing. You gotta let me meet kehlani" maddie stood up taking her phone back from her aunt.

"Like I said. Your grandparents are in and it's like two hours in a car. The concert doesn't start until 8:30 p.m. you won't be going" dinah sighed shaking her head.

Maddie scoffed "really? It's only 11 in the morning. I'll see everyone that's flying in... in like one hour and then we have six to get ready and drive there"

"She just texted." Kyle grabbed the phone from maddie's hand and read the text. "She wants you to come by and watch her show then go to her party after... to meet finneas, billie, ty dollar sign, and... cardi. Many more too"

"Cardi is gonna be there?" Madi took the phone from kyle and groaned seeing the celebrity names. "No... Selena is going too"

"As in gomez..." kyle kept talking to Madison but maddie and her aunt went back to their conversation.

"Its a late notice and I know for a fact your mom isn't going to let you so this is why I'm saying it now so you won't be hurt later. No" dinah crossed her arms "that's final"

-

"She yelled at me after and I yelled back. So I took her phone until you got here and... now we are here. You can go deal with her now" dinah gave camila maddie's phone before walking out her bedroom. It was only 30 minutes after everyone got to the cabello's to talk and drink.