Chapter 8 - Sorry Isn't Cutting It This Time

NOBODY'S POV:

"Camila calm down" dinah sighed scratched her head watching her best friend pace in front of her in Lauren's office.

"Maddie? Drunk?-"

"Camila" lauren called but the woman kept pacing.

"She never drinks. Why would she-"

"Camila" dinah and lauren called glancing at each other.

"My sweet lovable mother?" Madison popped her head into the office with a huge grind.

Camila stopped pacing and looked at the young woman at the door confused. She glanced between lauren and the girl. Dinah glanced too but had wide eyes.

"Your not off the hook, but you do work. Send the girls in, we need to talk later" lauren gave her a knowing look and shoved her hands into her pockets of her dress pants.

"Fine..." madison rolled her eyes and opened the door wider.

Maddie and Kyle walked in and there eyes became double the size "mom!?!!" Maddie said very well suprised to see her mother here, although she did see this coming.

"Miss Hansen!" Kyle said locking eyes with the polynesian. Kyle chuckled shyly "w-what a suprise to see you here!"

"Maddie..." lauren called shaking her head and letting out a sigh.

"Maddie" camila said with a sigh of relief seeing her daughter well. "Kyle, thank god your both okay" camila said.

"Kyle? Your the one who encouraged her?" Dinah stood up suprised seeing the straight A student in front of her.

"To say, she was the one who started the beer pong!" Kyle pointed to maddie quickly.

Maddie turned to her with wide eyes, her breath caught in her throat "you-y-you..y-you"

Lauren quickly stepped around her desk "hey, hey...calm down. Your okay no need to get worked up" lauren said rubbing maddie's back.

Kyle's eyes soften seeing her friend taking deep breaths "sorry. Really sorry"

"Maddie i-... do I even know who my own daughter is?" Camila sighed taking a seat on the chair by dinah.

"I-it wasnt that-that bad mom" maddie shook her head "I dont know. I dont remembers anything from last night"

"Maddie this isn't like you"

"You dont know me" maddie snapped at dinah but quickly covered it "you don't know teenagers these years. It was my first party I didn't think i would get drunk of a few beers"

"Not a few" lauren mumbled.

"She knows stuff" kyle whispered to her bestfriend and glanced at lauren that stood next to them.

"Not much but I did receive the most hilarious text...-" lauren stoped smiling seeing camila and dinah glaring at her. Lauren cleared her throat "not funny. They weren't funny. Maddie and kyle, you girls are only like 16 years old. Drinking and smoking-"

"No we didn't" the two girls denied it.

"I'm just saying. It can ruin your life at an early age. Getting drunk at a party and knowing no one at the party can lead to very bad things. You girls are young and beautiful, don't ruin your life because of a drunken mistake." Lauren sighed walking and leaning on her desk , shoving her hands into the pockets again. "Good thing none of you can drive at this age. I don't want to go to a funeral. You know these actions have consequences"

"Yes miss Jauregui" both maddie and Kyle's head fell and watched the ground as it became much more intriguing at the moment.

"Camila?" Lauren turned to the woman.