Chapter 14 - I Care A Lot About The Three Of You

NOBODY'S POV

Camila let go of maddie's hand and turned to lauren, confused and suprised "did you just-...what?" She didn't know what to say.

Lauren fiddled with her fingers even more. Not knowing what to do or say at the moment she took a chance to let her mouth run free "i... uhm... do you want to be my girlfriend?" She asked again.

Dinah and maddie looked at each other with wide eyes but a smile broke onto there lips.

"You...want me to be your girlfriend?"

"...uhm yes?" Lauren scratched the back of her neck nervously. She avoided eye contact.

Camila closed her eyes and let out a sigh before walking closer to lauren "you do realize that this is the worst possible time to ask me that question?"

Lauren finally looked at the cuban in front of her. She had a raised eyebrow and her arms were crossed...lauren found it hot. "I was intending to say something else but...it just came out? Not how I was planning on asking you..." lauren trailed off

"Just answer her mom, God fucking damnit" maddie huffed waiting on her mother.

Dinah slapped the back of the girls head "shut it little cabello"

Camila glanced back at her family before looking at a nervous lauren and letting a small smile out "I'll be your girlfriend."

Lauren let out a relaxed sighed and reaching out onto Camila's waist without a second thought "are you sure?"

Camila nodded "yeah. I really want to...but" camila said pushing Lauren's hands of her waist and giving her a stern look "right now you and Maddison need to tell me what the hell happened today? I'm happy you asked me but not at the best moment..." camila pulled lauren over to maddie and made them stand next to each other.

"Nice one Jauregui" dinah put a fist up for lauren to bump. And so she did, but soon after dinah's face turn serious "now speak"

Maddie let out a fake yawn "look at the time...its my bed time-"

"Nope your not leaving me alone this time, little one" Lauren grabbed maddie's shoulder before she could walk. Maddie groaned "it happened to you-"

Lauren was cut of by dinah "what the fuck?!" The tall polynesian took hold of the girls hoodie and yanked it of. Dinah and camila gasped at the sight of her. The hood cover her face pretty well.

"Maddison... who did this to you?" Camila asked much more gently than before. She took hold of her daughters face carefully.

"Oh my god" lauren acted suprise looking at maddie who only gave her a 'are you serious' look. "Wha..."

"You cleaned me up, bow-tie. don't act suprised" maddie rolled her eyes.

Lauren let out a chuckle and shrugged "worth a try" she spoke but was given a death glare by her girlfriend. 'Girlfriend....girl...friend ..... she's my girlfriend- oh no. Mom and dad will want to meet her now. How to avoid..' lauren went on in her own thoughts.

"I got into a fight, okay. It's not that big of a-...deal" maddie was interrupted by her phone buzzing once. A text.

"You what? What happened? Why would she do this?" Camila asked looking over her daughter's slightly bruised face.

"It had it coming" maddie said softly "you should have seen how he looked in the end" maddie smirked remembering the boy covered in his own blood. Probably with a broken nose.

"Him?" Camila looked at lauren for conformation. But the older woman shrugged. "You beat a boy up?"

"He had it coming. It's okay, he wont talk shit no more"