Chapter 19 - Take It Easy On The Girl

NOBODY'S POV:

"Damn it madi, wake up!" Maddie shook madison awake. Last night at the party, a college party, madison drank so much. They ditched their aunts at the store and ran to the party. Maddie didnt drink at all and she was grateful she didn't. Because its 8:30am and they promised there parents brunch, at a near by dinner, just before they left the cabello's house.

"Im.. oh god" madi mumbled sitting up. She printed into her bathroom spilling her guts out in the toilet.

Maddie huffed going to the girls closest and looking for something Madison could wear "I'm seventeen... your supposed to be the one looking over me if I remember" maddie mumbled walking into the bathroom and putting the girls clothes on the sink counter top. "You have ten minutes to shower and get ready. We need to leave for brunch with our mothers, and I'm not taking a hung over girl"

"Now you felt the pain of taking care of someone drunk" madison giggle standing up. She was referring to the time maddie and kyle went to Lauren's house and stayed the night.

"Shut up" maddie groaned.

-

"So... what did you do last night?" Camila raised an eyebrow at the two girls and then looked at sofia and Taylor. Lauren's siblings were there and Camila's too, dinah joined along as well.

"Yeah... what did you two do? After all, you did ditched us at the store" sofia narrowed her eyes sipping on her water. They were all sitting in a table eating food.

"We went to this high school party. Turns out it was a freshman who threw it. We were the oldest" madison said with a smile. She was totally lying and maddie knew it. Maddie started to bounce her right leg, becoming nervous. Her heart started to pound

"Oh my god yes! Those stupid lights they put up and then everyone stripped into their bathing suits and jumped in the pool? Remember that guy" maddie gasped faking the story.

Madison turned to her and nodded "yesss! Ugly face but hot body"

"He was in 8th grade, biggie" maddie rolled her eyes playfully.

Lauren and camila glanced at each other before lauren cleared her throat "seems like you guys had fun. What about you two?" She looked at Taylor and sofia.

"Watched movies and then had a drink. Talked about everything... I think" Sofia answered earning a nod from Taylor.

"I just watched legacies alone in bed" dinah mumbled poked at the last few pieces of food on her plate.

"Dinah you didn't! We're supposed to watch it together" maddie crossed her arms at her aunt.

Camila smiled thanking her head "hey maddie.." camila called, she fiddled with her hands "so we are going to get tour cast of tomorrow and when we get back home I'm going to put you in physical therapy" she took a sip of her water

Maddie's leg started bouncing faster at the word 'therapy'. She has never like the word, even if it was for strengthening the body "can we not do that"

"Maddie the doctor said it's better if you take physical therapy" camila sighed.

"'If'... I'm not going to take it" maddie frowned shaking her head.

"Maddie... we can talk about this later" camila mumbled reaching for her hand but the girl pulled it away standing up.

Maddie took many deep breaths looking at them with a frown "n-no... I'm not doing it" maddie stuttered at first.

"Please sit down" camila leaned forwards on her chair and gave maddie a soft look.

Maddie shook her head feeling her eyes fill up with tears. The girl rushed past a few tables and waitresses before stepping outside.