Chapter 7- It Wont Taste Good But

NOBODY'S POV:

Ping*
Ping*

Two messages only seconds away, maddie though it could be from two people of just one.

She stands correct when one of them is her mother and the other one is kyle. She clicked on her mother first.

Mom: its monday but I got out just now! I'll make whatever you want for dinner, name it!

Maddie: mac and cheese

Mom: really? You could have chosen anything in the world and your chose that?

Maddie: you know I'm not really that hungry. Make something you want.

Mom: no Its okay, maddie. I'll make it but dinah is helping so It might be in the trash a few times before it's done

Maddie: it's okay, mom. I'm really not that hungry.

Maddie clicked of her mothers and went over to kyle's text. She gotten a few more texts from her mom but ignored them.

"Seems like you're a popular person" lauren chuckled reading something from her laptop.

"No" maddie answered. It was a monday and she didnt feel like talking to anyone, could you blame her?

Lauren glanced up "seems like a lot of texting"

"Not really" maddie shrugged.

Kyle: party Friday night a chris house. He wants you to go, a lot of kids will be there even seniors

Maddie: I'm not a party person

Kyle: well you stuck up ass is being dragged there by me

Maddie cracked a smile letting a small giggle leave her lips. Lauren's eyes snapped up with curiosity, even though It was a private text she wanted to know who thos girl was texting.

"A boyfriend" lauren asked or more said.

Maddie's fingers stopped typing and she looked up "you don't know much about me so it would be nice if you stay out of my private life. But it isn't like you haven't already been eavesdropping on me?" Maddie huffed and typed again.

Lauren was taken back by the girls words.

Maddie: fine but I cant drive so I'm not your designated driver... I cant drive either

Kyle: I'll take my dad's car, he's out for this week and next with my mom. I'm not drinking much, gotten really bad headaches and stomach pains after.

Maddie: good. I dont want to take care of you when your drunk...again. talk later, Jauregui is tryna talk about my personal life

Kyle: you have one? Uh I guess you never told me

Maddie: shut up you horse shit

Kyle: love you too, fucker

Lauren let out a huff and took out a twenty from her pocket "go across the street and get me a black coffee with a blueberry muffin... and a chocolate chip cookie"

Maddie took the cash and smirked "shy about your order?"

"The best cookies are chocolate chip. If you don't order it with a coffee or hot chocolate you haven't lived yet" Lauren rolled her eyes. "Take ally-"