Chaper 21 - That's A Lie, And We Both Know It

NOBODY'S POV:

"Dinah she didn't answer!!" Maddie yelled coming down the stairs ready to go to the hospital.

"Call her again until she does!" Dinah yelled running with her crocks out the living room to grab the keys that were set next to the door. "I'm fucking freaking out"

"Its just my fucking collarbone dinah! I should be the one fucking freaking out!" Maddie yelled pointing to her very visible dislocated collarbone. A towel wrapped around her upper body, by the help of dinah.

"Shut up! If I even take a look- ugh!" Dinah stopped glancing at her nieces shoulder. Making a gagging noise that was real, she looked away "I almost threw up"

"Can you drive or not?!" Maddie rolled her eyes being very careful how she walked to the door.

"Yes! Walk behind me, I don't wanna look again" dinah looked anywhere up the girl as she opened the door and walked out first.

"Mami isn't answer her phone! It's only...12..1..." she was counting in her head the time zone difference. It was late at night when maddie decided to take a shower because it was Friday and she had nothing to do the next day. 11pm to be exact. "...eight in the fucking morning what is so important that they wont answer. I tried lauren too!"

Maddie huffed walking into the elevator after her aunt. Dinah covered her eyes in the elevator not trusting herself not to look at maddie "is that really necessary?" The young cuban gave her a weird look

"Very! How in the fucking do you break so easily" dinah huffed when the doors opened to the garage level. Both walking to the car to get in.

"I'm Camila's daughter"

"But you actually play sports but don't break anything. Why does it have to be at home?"

"...good question" the two of them nodded at dinah's question.

"Just keep calling until she answers. Tell normani to meet us at the hospital, I think she is still out for work. Ally is basically snoring in bed by now" dinah huffed getting in the car.

Maddie humed "uhm... dinah I need you to close the door. I can't reach" maddie glanced at her who groaned even more.

"Fine!"

-

When camila woke up this morning she was cold. Blankets were completely covering her naked body but she was still cold. Shivering she sat up in bed and stretched under the covers she held up with her. "Hmmm" she hummed looking out the window to see the Eiffel tower far away but yet so close. It looked better at night though.

Scratching her head, she smiled recalling what happened last night. Lauren and her finally did it. She was happy it happened and was extremely content were. Paris to be exact.

Turning to look next to her on the bed, she found lauren sleeping. Her dark hair almost everywhere as she face down. Camila bit her lip looking at her back, the purple Mark's she left. All the way down to both ass cheeks.

Lauren looked peaceful when she was sleeping. Her back raising up and down at her slow breathing, her arms flexing but also not flexing as they went under a pillow. Her eyebrows how they scrunched together when she sleeps. Her mouth slightly open. Camila bit her lip admiring the sleeping goddess next to her fully naked.

Lauren's body was covered in goosebumps in a second. Shivering she turned her head to the other side cuddling into the pillow.

Camila held in a giggle realizing she had take all the blankets. "Aww" she cooed quietly at her girlfriend. Camila moved to gently lay herself on Lauren's back with the blanket to cover them completely but leaving the head uncovered.