Twenty nine | ✔️

- four months later -

"How about we go to the beach today? Have a little family time before Nari goes back to school."

"Sure, let's go now so we can watch the sunset." I nodded to Taehyung and went upstairs to get Nari.

"Nari? Get some shoes on because we're going to the beach."

"Okay~" she smiled and I left to go put my shoes on.

"Ready my babies?" Taehyung kissed mine and Nari's forehead.

"Yeah." Nari made her way to the car and we followed behind her.

The drive was smooth and airy as the wind filtered in through the window and made my hair fly a little, the sun was slowly setting which made an ashy blue colour in the sky. I closed my eyes and took in the restful feeling when I felt a hand interlace itself with mine and I slowly opened my eyes to look at Taehyung. He was focused on the road while creating my knuckles and I brung his hand up to my lips to softly peck the back of it before putting it back down on my thing and turning my head to the window and close my eyes again.

We got to the beach after a few more minutes and Nari immediately ran into the sand giggling, me and Taehyung got out and he came over to hold my hand as we walked closer to the water.

The sky was a dark shy blue that faded into orange is it got closer to the setting sun, a few clouds were dotted in the sky to make it even more pretty. The air was light yet you could taste a hint of saltiness that has evaporated into the atmosphere, the breeze of the sea wind flew my hair to my back and pushed against my skin and made me shiver slightly. Clashes of water against water of the tides and ripples that is caused by the moon was relaxing enough to settle my mind and enjoy the next hour or two with my new found family.

Nari's giggles made my look up from the water and she'd taken her shoes off and stepped into the water while holding her dress up, me and Taehyung immediately took our shoes off as well as if we'd read each other's mind. We rolled our trousers up to our knees before running over to Nari hand in hand to quickly hug her from behind when she pointed to the water. A small group of blue fishes swam in a circle for a few seconds before they started to disband in separate ways.

"So cute~"

We stood up straight again when Taehyung suddenly picked up Nari and sat her on his left hip before tuning to me and bending down again while wrapping his other arm around the backs of my thighs which made my eyes widen with a scream of shock and excitement. He picked me up with ease and my hands settled onto his shoulders while looking down at him with a grin, I leaned down and pecked his lips before muttering my love for him and kissing Nari's forehead once I saw a pout on her red lips.

//

Sitting next to the love of my life who has our daughter laying on his chest with her lashes resting on the apples of her cheeks, I brung my knees up to my chest and laid my cheek onto my left knee and looked at the nearly disappeared sun. Taehyung rubbed my back and played with the ends of my hair which made me close my eyes at the gentle feeling.

"Just me, you and Nari now." I smiled at his words. "Till death due us part." He whispered.

"Mhm...I can't wait to have many more adventures with our family, make many more happy memories, have cuddle sessions and watch Nari grow up." I turned to him and grabbed one of his hands and placed it onto my lower belly. "And watch our little bean grow up."

He eyes widened and a big smile made its way up to his lips. "No way!" I nodded while telling him to be quiet because of Nari and he started caressing my belly. "When did you find out?"

"Three weeks go...the only other person that knows is Jin oppa because he was worried about me, said I looked pale and heard me throwing up when he came in the house."

"Why didn't you tell me you were throwing up?" He frowned and moved his hand to my shoulders to lean my head on his shoulder.

"You were either asleep or at work when it happened and I didn't want to wake you up...you look cute while sleeping."

He sighed. "You're adorable. But from now on you wake me up and tell me if you feel sick, in pain or uncomfortable, hmm?"

"Alright." I looked up to him and got surprised by a peck on the nose.

"I love you so much."

"I love you too, and our growing family."

We both smiled against each other's lips before we started a passionate tongue diving kiss that brought up butterflies and happiness.

And that, was an end of one chapter but a start of another as a happy family.