Seven | ✔️

I got dressed into a smooth white button up shirt and a black skirt which was paired with black heels with my hair down, and I went downstairs to meet Taehyung. He wore his usual suit with his black hair pushed back with a few strands falling to the front.

"I'm ready."

He stood up from the sofa and grabbed something from the coffee table. "Don't forget this." He handed me my phone and I took it shyly with a nod.

We got in his car and he drove to his company as we listened to the news on the radio which was just the weather. We got out once he parked his car and we walked in together and went to the cafeteria to have some breakfast while talking about random things.

"You have everything you need for today right?" Taehyung held my hand as we entered the elevator.

I nodded my head as red took over my ears. "Yeah."

"You're so cute when you get all shy." He walked closer to me as I backed away until my back touched the elevator wall, his free hand caressed the apple of my cheek before it slid to my ear and he ran over the outline of my helix.

My heart fluttered at his touch and I felt smaller than I am, I had a gut feeling of euphoria and it allowed me to let him continue with his light touches on my blushed cheeks.

As the doors to the elevator started to open, I pushed his chest lightly before stepping out and walking to my office with my head down. We went in and sat down with a roll of my neck before I started doing my work of checking stats and whether we're selling more or less than last month. Looking through every physical file and virtual document carefully and slowly, three hours passed by and I finally stopped to stretch. I straightened my back and cracked my neck and knuckles when I felt a pop on my chest.

One of my buttons popped off.

My eyes widened and my hands immediately covered my chest and pulled my shirt together at the front. I panicked and I didn't know what to do. Do I tell Taehyung? But that would be embarrassing! I leaned forward and pressed my forehead on my desk.

"You okay Y/N?" I looked up and saw Chan— Taehyung's assistant.

"I-I-Ermm..." I rubbed my face. "Can you get Taehyung for me? And tell him to come here?" He nodded and went to go get Taehyung as I still lent forward to hide my chest with the table.

"You wanted me?" Taehyung walked in and closed the door.

"I need to go home..."

"Why? What's wrong? Do you feel sick?"

"No..." I laid my cheek on my desk. "One of my T-shirt buttons popped o-off." I quietly spoke.

I heard some shuffling before a jacket was placed in front of my face. "Wear this while I go and get you another shirt, I won't be long." I took his jacket and nodded.

"Thank you." He left my office and closed the door behind him before I sat up and put his blazer on.

I pulled it over my chest and crossed my arms over it and waited for him to come back in with a shirt for me which didn't take too long. I swivelled on my chair in circles and I tried to go as fast as I could which led me to become dizzy as I giggled a little.

"Having fun?" I looked to my door and Taehyung was leaning on the frame.

"H-How long have you been standing there?"

"Long enough to see you giggling." He smiled as he walked closer and handed me a size larger than the one I'm wearing button up shirt.

"Thanks, can you stand outside while I change?" He nodded before he left and I could see the shadow of his figure standing outside my door.