Twenty one |✔️

"Bitch wake up!" Somebody jumped onto me and I groaned.

"What~" I sighed.

"Wake up, we need to get nails done, get you waxed, and you need to eat." HyunA dragged me out of bed.

"But the wedding isn't until tomorrow." I looked at them and they stared back at me with wide eyes. "OH MY GOD THE WEDDING IS TOMORROW!" I ran out of Taehyung's bed and went into my room and got dressed into a white shirt and black skirt before quickly brushing my hair and going downstairs.

"Auntie HyunA you're so funny!" I heard Nari's loud voice as I went down the stairs and saw food on the table.

"Awww she called me auntie!" HyunA cuddled Nari and the sight was so cute.

"Mommy!" She got out of HyunA's grasp and ran to me.

"Hey baby, did you have a good sleep?" I cupped her cheeks and kissed her nose.

"Yeah, I had a dream about that fluffy dog again." She grinned.

"Get the child a dog, I repeat, get the child a dog." HyunA whispered to Chae-rin and I smiled.

"Thanks for cooking girls." I hugged them and they kissed my cheeks.

"Your welcome."

We sat down and ate while talking and we left the dishes in the sink before going to the living room and watching some TV. 

Chae-rin looked at the time after a while and suddenly gasped. "We need to go! Your wax appointment."

"Why am I getting a wax? I can just shave my legs." I pouted as she dragged me and Nari out the door.

"AHHHH CHAE-RIN YOU FEMALE DOG!" I squeezed her hand hard enough to make her scream. "You said it wouldn't be painful you liar!" I glared at her.

I was currently getting my princess part waxed.

Chae-rin told me it wouldn't hurt much so I did it oh boy was she lying. Nari and HyunA were in the lobby so they wouldn't hear my screaming and I was holding onto Chae-rin's hand for dear life.

"Please carry on." She told the woman and my eyes widened as more hot wax was put on me.

"Chae-rin I'm gunna kill you." I clenched my jaw as the strip was being placed on me.

"You'll thank me later." She smiled before she nearly fell off of the chair with how hard I squeezed her hand.

//

"Mommy are you done?" Nari stood up once she saw me.

"I'm done baby." I held her hand and we walked back to the car.

"Where's auntie Chae-rin?" She looked back.

"She'll be out in a minute, don't worry." I clipped her in the car and shut the door seeing a smirking HyunA.

"You made her get hers waxed didn't you?"

"Yep, and oh sweet revenge when they did the first strip on her." I laughed before getting into the car on the other side next to Nari.

We waited for Chae-rin to come out and when we saw her she was limping her way to the car. I chuckled to myself as she got in the drivers seat and she sighed.

"Make some good use out of it babes, get laid." HyunA laughed.

"Shut up and let's go and get our nails done." She turned the car on as Nari gasped.

"We're getting our nails done?!"

"Yes princess, do you want them pink, white, silver or gold?"

"Pink! It'll match my dress."

"Okay."

Once we reached to the nail salon we walked in and were met with a warm environment that looked expensive but it was actually a decent price. We told them our appointment and they led us to some chairs where it massaged you while they did their work.

There was a bowl on the floor full of warm water and rose petals and a little table next to the chair that had small cakes on it with a glass of water.

"So fancy~" Nari whispered with wide eyes when four women came to us.

They told us that they'll be doing our nails and that we should just relax and feel free to ask anything. We took our shoes and socks off before putting our feet in the water and they started on our hands.

They put some lotions on our hands and up our arms and rubbed it all in before they wiped their hands and started washing our feet.

"How long have you been doing nails?" Nari asked next to me.

"Eight years." The woman smiled.

"Wahhh that's longer than I've been alive!"

Nari kept talking to the woman as they all started doing our nails. I got square french tips that were a little longer than my natural nails and for my toes I got just plain white. Chae-rin got silver nails on both hands and toes and HyunA got white and pink nails and white toes and lastly, Nari got both toes and hands pink.

"Y/N we actually got an extra something with this." HyunA said as the woman gave up a piece of paper and a pen.

"The paper is rice paper so it'll dissolve in the water, write any worries or problems down and put it in the water you put your feet in. It's a way to let go of anyting that you need to." The woman in front of me said with a soft smile. "Once you're done you can leave whenever you want." They all got up and left.

"Thank you." I pouted at my two girls and they smiled before we all started writing something.

"I don't have any worries." Nari sighed.

"Then write down something you want to happen and think of it as a wish." She nodded and started writing.

A couple minutes passed and I was still writing and the three of them were waiting for me to finish so we could dissolve them together.

"Girl how many worries do you have?"

"A lot."

"I'm glad I booked this then." HyunA chuckled.

"Okay I'm done."

"Ready?" We all nodded at Nari. "Now."

We put them in the water and shook it a little before it was fully dissolved and I felt a relief, like a weight has been lifted from my shoulders.

"How do you feel?"

I took a deep breath. "Better." I nodded.

"Good. Now let's go home and order some pizza for dinner."

"Yay pizza!" Nari jumped up in excitement.

And now we rest until tomorrow comes and that's when the chaos starts.