Fifteen | ✔️

"Mommy! Wake up it's my birthday!" Nari yelled as she shook me.

I peeked my eyes open and smiled before grabbing her waist and pulling her into the bed with me, she giggled when I kept kissing her face and I hugged her tighter.

"Happy birthday princess." I closed my eyes.

"Mommy~ wake up!" She poked my cheek before she started kissing my face as well.

"Alright, go and get dressed for kindergarten and I'll be down to do breakfast." I let her go while opening my eyes and sitting up.

"Okay, be quick!" She ran out and I smiled.

I got up and got dressed into a white dress that had little cherries printed all over it and some white trainers before going downstairs. I went into the kitchen and started making chocolate chip pancakes for the three of us. As I was cooking I felt two small arms hug me tightly.

"What did you get me for my birthday, mommy?"

"You can open them after your breakfast sweetie."

"Is it nearly done? I'm hungry." She let go of me and went to sit at the island.

"Nearly."

I finished cooking so I put them all on a plate and put them in front of Nari, her eyes went wide at the bigger pancake.

"Is it mine?!" I nodded to her.

"Yes, now eat up and then you can open your presents." I gave her some syrup and she immediately drizzled it on her large pancake.

I looked up as Taehyung came in and he made his way over to me and gave me a sweet kiss. "Morning babygirl." He mumbled against my lips and pecked them once again.

"Morning..." I replied— in a daze— with red cheeks.

"Morning birthday girl!" He kissed Nari's forehead and hugged her.

"Morning daddy, come and eat with me—you as well mommy."

We sat down together and ate the pancakes before we went upstairs to get Nari's presents.

"I'll open mommy's first." She grabbed the bag from my hand and started opening her presents.

I got her more clothes and art supplies along with a doll that she can practice hairstyles on, I got her more nail polish and some DVDs of movies that she'd like.

"Thank you!" She hugged me and I hugged her back.

"Your welcome sweetie, but I have one more thing for you." I pulled away and grabbed an envelope from behind me and handed it to her.

She took it and opened it with a curious gaze, she pulled out the things inside and went through them with rounded eyes. I saw Taehyung lean over to check what it was and I lightly smiled when Nari looked up at me.

"Thank you mommy..." she sat on my lap and gently hugged me.

"Your welcome princess." I hugged her back and laid my chin on the top of her head as I looked at Taehyung who had a confused expression.

I shook my head as in 'I'll tell you later' and he nodded. Nari kissed my cheek before letting go and putting the photos back into the envelope and opening Taehyung's presents. She kept the envelope in her lap the entire time and it made me smile at the sight before I focused on what Taehyung had got her.

We took Nari to kindergarten with invitations to have a sleepover with her friends before we went to the store and bought a cake and went back home.