Twenty two |✔️

I woke up earlier then expected so I got a shower and changed into a a robe with my hair down and went downstairs to make something to eat but the three girls were already awake and making food together.

"Morning mommy, you're marring daddy today!" I walked to her as she was sitting on the kitchen counter and I kissed her forehead.

"I know, and I can't wait."

"Here's breakfast." A bunch of plates were put on the table and we sat down and ate.

"Y/N once you've eaten go and try your shoes on and break them in a little more." HyunA said.

"Babes they're fine, I've been breaking them in for a week."

"A little more doesn't hurt." She reasoned and I rolled my eyes.

After we finished eating Nari went to watch some cartoons while I went upstairs and tried on my heels again and they were perfectly fine but I still walked round in my room in them for 10 minutes before putting them back.

"Y/N! Take a nap if you're staying up late tonight!" HyunA shouted from downstairs.

"She knows me too well." I mumbled before getting into bed.

I tend to go to sleep early but if I have a nap during the day then I can stay awake later.

And with that, I slowly drifted off to sleep.

//

After waking up from my nap, I laid in my bed for a few minutes just staring at the ceiling before getting out of bed and looking at the digital clock on my side table. 2:10 pm. I went downstairs and I smelled delicious food and found my two bridesmaids cooking and plating some food.

"Smells nice like always girls, thank you." I hugged them. "Oh, have you talked to Min-Gi today? I forgot about him."

Chae-rin tsked at me. "He's actually with your brother right now and they're starting to get dressed since they have to be there before us."

"Alright. Nari come and have some lunch!"

She came running in with a grin and she started eating straight away.

"In a couple hours you'll be married." HyunA sighed. "And I'm still single."

"Maybe you could find somebody at my wedding? Maybe one of Taehyung's friends?" I took a bite of my sandwich.

"Maybe...I was too drunk at your engagement party to notice anybody so..." she pressed a smile and I continued eating.

"I'll wash the dishes, Chae-rin you do Y/N's hair while she gets Nari ready."

"Okay."

We all headed upstairs and went into my room and I got Nari's dress out and I helped her get it on and zip it at the back.