Twenty eight | ✔️

"Baby~"

"Hmm?"

"Wake up, we have to pack before we go to the airport."

"I'm still sore~" I pouted against his neck.

"Do you want me to pack for you then?"

"Do you mind..?" My fingers ran across his spine.

"It's okay, after all I fucked you too hard over the passed few days—"

"Shhhh!!" I bit his shoulder.

"Is my wifey getting all shy?" He placed his hand on my thigh and massaged it.

"Just go and pack or else we'll be late." I pushed his chest.

"What will you be doing?"

"Watching you pack." I grinned.

"Alright." He pecked my forehead before standing up and I got a sight of his full moon before he went in the bathroom.

I laid on my back and stretched before letting myself fall floppy again and I sighed as I looked to my left to see small feathers. The memory of last night and when I ripped the pillow out of immense pleasure fogged my brain and I smiled softly.

"It's going to be so funny when they clean out our bin with the amount of condoms there are." Taehyung laughed as he came out with wet hair yet dressed in all black. "Love you." He held my cheeks and gave my lips a soft peck before giving them a big kiss.

"I love you too." I giggled while wrapping my arms around his neck. "Take me to the bathroom, I need to wash up." He carried me bridal style and set me on me my feet in the bathroom before leaving to go pack our clothes.

1 week passed and it was finally time to go home. We'd spent our time eating, going out to places and...doing some little experimenting with each other which is the reason for my achy body. We spent a few of our days together in the hotel room and just cuddling while watching some tv and getting room service which was nice and relaxing.

I finished up my shower and put some sweatpants and a T-shirt on before drying my hair and brushing my teeth. I grabbed all our things in the bathroom and walked out with them and put them on one of the bags we bought.

"Feeling better?" Taehyung held my waist from behind.

"Yeah, the shower helped a lot." I folded our pyjamas. He hugged me tighter and started kissing my neck softly and I moved away. "Stop tickling me and go finish packing." I told.

"But you're distracting me." I could hear the pout in his voice and I turned around after closing the bag.

"Then I'll go back in the bathroom."

"No." He stopped me.

"Get, packing." I poked his chest and turned him around before smacking his butt.

//

"We're back home~" I stretched at the familiar air and environment before turning to Taehyung and jumping onto his back. "We're home." I whispered. "I wanna see Nari."

"Me too, let's go." He carried me out the house and we got into our car.

He got in the drivers seat and started driving to his friends house. His hand slithered it's way to my thigh and squeezed it before just resting it there, I smiled and played with his knuckles and pushing on his veins at the back of his hand until we arrived.

"We're here." He flipped his hand over and grabbed my hand before bringing it up to his lips to peck.

We got out the car and he made wide steps to me so he could hold my hand before we went in the house. He opened the door and tugged me along before we went into the living room and saw them all watching a cartoon, Nari was cuddled up in Yoongi and Seokjin's arms and the rest of them sat separately while focusing on the tv. We went behind the sofa and Taehyung rested his hands on the back to lean on and I just stood next to him with a smile.