Eight | ✔️

Today was Saturday and it was also the day of the engagement party. I'd now been living with Taehyung and Nari for a month and it's been really nice living with the two, Nari always kept me and Taehyung busy at home with some little game or watching cartoons with her. She'd sometimes sit with me and tell me things about her that I don't know yet and I would also tell her things about myself and she said that she admired me for getting good grades in school and that she wants to be just as intelligent as me. She's so adorable!

"Mommy can you do my nails for the party?"

"Sure baby, go get what colour you want and bring it down." She ran upstairs and soon came down with white nail varnish.

She straddled my lap and handed me the bottle and I unscrewed it before I started to paint her nails, she was very still and she watched me carefully with a smile on her face.

"There you go princess, just let them dry and then you can go put your dress on." She nodded as she got off of me and sat with her hands on her lap to let them dry.

"Mommy paint yours so we can match!"

"Okay." I pecked her forehead before I started painting mine and let them dry afterwards.

Once they were dry me and Nari went upstairs and got dressed.

I blow dried my damp hair and styled it half up half down bun at the back of my head and pulled out a few strands at the front. I wore a short french floral dress made of chiffon— but with a silk white dress as a base— with off shoulder puffy sleeves that came just above my elbow, a sprayed my body with water based vanilla body mist and paired it with white heels.

"Mommy can you— Woa~"

I turned to the door and Nari stood there with a white dress that held itself on her body by the smooth fabric that goes around her neck, it flows down to her knees and that's when I see the white slip-on shoes.

"Nari you look so beautiful." My heart cooed at her cute self and I couldn't help but squish her cheeks.

"Thank you, and you look gorgeous mommy." She kissed my nose and my cheeks reddened. "Daddy is waiting downstairs and I just came to ask if you can do my hair."

"Sure, get on my bed and face your back to me." She did as said and I started putting her hair up into a low and loose messy bun and again I pulled a few strands out at the front and by her ears. "What's that smell? It smells nice." I sniffed the air and all I could smell was vanilla.

"Is it this?" I gave her my body mist and she sniffed it before nodding her head. "Do you want some?" She nodded again.

She got off of my bed and I sprayed a little on her body before she ran out and went to Taehyung. I put on some lip gloss before I made my way out of my room and started walking down the stairs slowly.

"Daddy look!" Nari pointed at me while looking at Taehyung who is crouching down to her height.

He looked my way and I felt myself flush so I looked to the ground until I reached the flat ground. Taehyung stood up, he came over grabbed my hand as I heard Nari squeal which made me crack a smile.

"You look beautiful." He raised my hand and kissed the back of my hand.

Are we getting married now? Because I feel like I am.

"T-Thanks..." I glanced down at his body and he was wearing a white button up shirt with a black tie, blazer, pants and shoes and his hair was covering his forehead slightly.

(A/N: basically if you go on Tae's insta account then go down to Nov 16th 2020)

"You look h-handsome." I looked back into his eyes and smiled gently.