Ten | ✔️

Today was the day that me and Taehyung were going to Bora Bora, Nari had been sent to her six uncles and me and Taehyung had just got onto the plane and sat ourselves down. We had two laid out chairs that had covers and pillows for us with some alcoholic beverages in it as well— it was basically a bed.

"They really went all out for us...must've been expensive." My eyes widened as I bounced on it. "I can't wait! It's going to be so warm there~" I smiled to Taehyung. "You'll finally be able to get a break you deserve." He grabbed my hand and interlocked them.

He still wore the white beaded ring and I still wore mine and it looked really cute how his very masculine hand has such a soft thing on his finger.

"Did Min-Gi tell you that there's only one bed there?"

I nodded. "Yeah."

"Are you okay with it?" He looked into my eyes after staring at our hands.

"Yeah...at first I was panicking but now I don't think it's such a bad thing." I smiled.

It's because I'm going to seduce you for the first time in my life and I hope it doesn't go wrong.

"Good. If you want to go sleep you can since it's a 15 hour flight."

"I'm not tired at the moment...do you wanna watch a movie?" I pointed at the mini tv in front of us and he nodded. "You pick." I gave him the remote.

He picked a romcom and we ended up cuddling against each other under the covers. He kept an arm under my head as his other held my waist, one of mine also held his waist and the other was playing with his shirt. His body warmth was so comforting and it made me drowsy.

"Night..." I humbled before I drifted off to sleep.

//

"Hmm how long was I asleep for?" I stretched and looked up to Taehyung.

"About five hours."

I groaned. "We still have 10 hours~"

"Why don't we ask each other questions to pass time?" He put some hair behind my ear and I nodded. "I'll go first, describe your ideal date."

"Erm, I never really though of one so I don't know." I shrugged.

"Think of one now then."

I looked down and played with his shirt. "Okay...well, I like to play arcade games so I guess going to an arcade where there's a bowling alley. Play on the coin machines and on some shooting games before we play two rounds on the bowling alley but if it becomes a tie we play another round...order some food while we're there and take some pictures— but they have to be Polaroids." I looked up to meet eyes with him as he rubbed my waist.

"It sounds perfect...now it's your turn to ask."

"What's your favourite colour?"

"So simple?"

"Sometimes it's the simplest of questions are the ones that we need to know." I shrugged.

"Red, what's your favourite colour?"

"I have two, pink and white. Favourite food?"

"Chicken, yours?"

"Also chicken...what's a surprising thing about you?"

"Mhm, I can't eat spicy food, I can't handle it." I smiled at him. "When's your birthday?"

"February 20th. If the world was ending in an hour what would you do?" I asked to hopefully get something out of him.