Twenty five |✔️

"I'm ready," I nodded with a small smile.

"Okay." He smiled.

"Okay." I smiled back as he slowly connected our lips.

🔞

"Choose a safe word, princess." He whispered against my lips.

"Red will do." I gripped on the hem of his shirt as I kissed him harder and needier.

He pulled away to take off his shirt before leaning back down and kissing me again while unhooking my overalls. I softly trailed my fingers down his abs and stopped at his belt before holding both sides of his waist. He sat me up to pull my overalls down to my waist before pulling away from the kiss and helped take my shirt off, I felt shy and looked down to not meet his eyes.

"Baby you're absolutely stunning, don't be shy." He kissed my forehead before lifting my face up and placing his lips onto mine. He reached behind me and unclasped my bra and pulled it off of my arms. "You're so damn beautiful Y/N." he kissed my neck before laying me back down and pulling my overalls off of me which left me in my pink panties.

He stood up and took off his trousers before motioning me to sit at the edge of the bed, to which I complied. "What do I do?" I glanced at his abs before looking up at him through my lashes.

"I'll guide you, don't worry my baby." He tilted my head up and leaned down to press a long peck onto my lips. "First do what you think is right and I'll help you from there, okay?" I nodded to him as he stood up straight again.

I shyly grabbed his boxers and pulled them down which allowed his long, thick and veiny cock to spring out. My eyes widened and I gulped at the sight before going with my gut and gently grabbing it and pumping his cock up and down. He let out a sigh as he let me do what I wanted, I could tell that his weaker point was his tip so I slowly leaned my head forward and gently spat on his tip which made him flinch slightly.

I looked up to make sure I was doing alright and he nodded while grabbing my hair gently and making a make-shift ponytail. I looked back down and wrapped my lips around his tip before pulling away and giving it little licks which made his shaft go up and down slightly.

"Fuck babygirl, just put it in you mouth already." He spoke through gritted teeth and I smiled.

I took his tip in my mouth and started bobbing my head up and down, taking more down my throat every time I went further down until until my nose reached his stomach. I stayed there for as long as I could before pulling away and going back down while humming as a vibration.

"Fuck." He kept my head there as he thrusted his hips and face fucked my throat slowly to not hurt me. "Argh, I-I'm gunna cum." A few thrust later he slowed down as I felt his cum drip down the back of my throat and I pulled back slowly making sure I got every drop and swallowed it.

His thumb wiped my chin and shoved the spilled cum in my mouth which I licked off. "Such a good girl." I felt giddy as he praised me and he pushed me back on the bed so my head was on the pillows. "I think you deserve a treat, mhm?" I just nodded to him— completely intoxicated with everything about him.

He leaned down and kissed my lips until he moved down to my neck and started marking me up, one of his hands slid up from my thigh to my waist, rib cage, until it reached my left boob and he gave it a good squeeze.

"A-Ahh~!" I tug my head into Taehyung's neck and bit onto his skin. He massaged my boob before pinching my nipple and rolling it between his finger and thumb. "A-Ah! Tae~!" I moaned.

"That's not my name tonight sweetheart, tonight it's daddy." He sucked harshly on my neck making me squeal and bite my lip.

He moved to my other boob as he's started marking my chest and I huffed a few times out of pleasure. I suddenly feel his hands leave my boobs as he wrapped his lips over my left nipple and started nipping and sucking at it.