17. Fredrico

Mulai dari awal

Not that drunk my ass.

I stand up and look around the club. I spot Valentina at the bar with her head nodding off. A man grabbed her arm and she weakly tried to pull away, but he forced her out her seat and grabbed her purse.

He had a smug smirk on his face and nodded at the bar tender. The bar tender smirked and nodded his head.

You've gotta be fucking kidding me.

Valentina looked close to being unconscious.

I push past drunk dancing people and get to the bar. The man tries to pass me with Valentina and I stop him.

"Give her to me." I demand.

Even though I didn't like Valentina, I wasn't going to let her be taken advantage of by a disgusting guy.

"What? Are you fucking crazy? I paid four thousand dollars for her!" He argued.

I got out my gun and pointed it at him, "give her to me now," I grit out.

"Wait your fucking turn man!" He yelled.

I shoot him in the knee. He screams in pain, "fuck man!" The music was too loud for anyone to pay attention.

I grab Valentina and her purse. I get out my phone and take a picture of the man and the bartender.

I pick Valentina up and carry her out the club. I put her in the passenger seat and put on her seatbelt. I go to the other side and get in the car. I start the car and drive off.

I grab her purse and and look through it. I grab her phone and curse when her phone was dead.

I put it back in her purse and drive to my penthouse.

When we arrive Valentina was a little responsive. I carry her into my penthouse and set her down on the couch.

I get a bottle of water and sit down next to her. I tap her cheeks, she stirs. "Valentina," I call out and tap her cheeks with a little more force.

She groans and grabs my hand. I uncap the water bottle and put it to her lips. "I need you to drink Valentina," I mumble and grab her jaw.

I tap her cheeks again and her eyes open a little. "Drink Valentina," I order and put the bottle to her lips again.

I tip the bottle and she opens her mouth and takes a couple gulps. I take it away and she licks her lips. "More?" I ask.

She opens her mouth and I pour more water in her mouth. She drinks the entire bottle and I sit with her until her eyes open a little more. She sits just staring at me for about twenty minutes.

She finally moves and sits up. She puts a hand on my cheek, then strokes my beard. "Wow your skin is soft," she mumbles. "Are you a model? You're handsome."

What the fuck?

I stare at her in confusion.

"I'm a model too. I'm Valentina. What's your name pretty boy?"

"You don't know who I am?" I ask.

She shook her head. "Did we go to high school together?"

What the fuck did they drug her with?

"Fredrico," I answer.

She frowned, "aw shit. You have the same name as that asshole Fredrico Rossi. Don't worry. I'll just call you Rico," she smiles. "Problem solved!"

"We're going to be friends now since you're cute. My friends call me Val or V. You can choose either or," she says.

"Out of all the ways she could've reacted to the drug she reacted this way? What the fuck?" I mumble underneath my breath.