I looked back as I left the room and noticed Aaron looking down at the ground trying to hide his laughing.

This bitch...

---

I ended up actually starting to get ready for bed, it was a little early but I was exhausted.

Aaron walked into the bathroom while I was brushing my teeth, obviously having followed me up not much after I left.

I immediately paused my brushing when I realised he was only wearing boxers rather than his usual PJ bottoms.

"Whag r ou rying t'do misser." I grumbled with the toothbrush still in my mouth and he blinked at me.

"¿Repitelo?" He said and I chuckled, taking it out.

"What are you trying to do mister?" I repeated and he smirked.

"It's hot." He said and I rolled my eyes, smiling at him fondly.

"You are." I tried and he snorted.

"Sure." Was his response and I raised a brow.

He started trying his hair up into a bun and my mouth felt a little dry. I swallowed hard and forced myself to look away.

Why am I acting like this.

This isn't the usual feeling.

I walked back into the bedroom without looking back and got into bed.

"You okay Sunshine?" Aaron asked as he sat down. Because of course he somehow noticed my slight change in behaviour.

"It's hot." I replied and he paused.

He looked at me, a little unsure if I meant something else by that and I just smirked and turned over.

"Are you ill?" He wondered, genuinely worried and I chuckled when he leaned over me.

"No nothing's wrong." I answered vaguely and he frowned.

I chewed on the inside of my lip as I watched his face so close to mine.

He eventually just smiled, then gently kissed my shoulder. I shivered and tensed slightly, covering it up by turning around to face him.

I still wasn't sure if he got freaked out by sexuality, so I wanted to hide my attraction to him.

Because it really was attraction to him. Usually it's not such a specific feeling.

Don't get me wrong, I like sex, I like touching. But usually my partner is an active decision I make. I decide they're a good fit for me, I want sex and it would be good to have it with them.

But with Aaron I wanted him specifically to touch me, to be near me... And the desire wasn't something I could control. It was a feeling not a decision. I desired intimacy more intensely than ever before, but only with one specific person.

It was freaking me out.

"Cariño." Aaron's voice brought me out of my thoughts and I looked up at him. He was staring at me seriously, seeming worried. And knowing him he probably thought he'd done something wrong.

I smiled at him, leaning up and kissing him on the cheek. He stared at me when I pulled away, then slowly moved and pressed his lips to mine.

It was gentle, just a few affectionate kisses and tugs on my bottom lip, and then he moved back.

I watched him settle down while chewing on my lip. Do you want more than that? I can't tell and I'm too insecure to ask.

I moved over and put an arm around his waist, settling my head against his chest.