Filling The Blanks

Depuis le début

Ruby's wish was something we thought was mocking the God of Darkness. She wanted more silver eye warriors to return. Like with me and Blake's wish, it affected random people. Weiss and Snow were the only ones in the family that were affected by it. She became a world class Huntress and did not hesitate to go beyond her limit when needed. Whenever she isn't working, she often visited Qrow's gravesite, which was actually right there in Patch. She often talked to it as if she was talking to Qrow himself, keeping him updated and much more. If there was one thing she really was good at as well was baking tons of sweets. No wonder we call her Queen Sweet Tooth.

Amber's wish was to bring magic back to Remnant. This led to so many to be given magic to learn. Fortunately, the seasonal maidens were more than happy to teach them until qualified teachers can teach it to the new generation. She and the other maidens continued to meet up to make sure the seasons remain in check, and of course being there for Autumn when she gained the powers. We couldn't be happier for her.

Neo's wish was a bit…unusual. Let's just say that she didn't like being a midget throughout her years at Beacon. She was picked on a lot, but when we married that was no longer a problem. She now reminds me of an Amazoness woman. Anyway, weird ideas set aside; she continued to be my right hand even at headquarters. She taught Razor everything she knew and has been keeping at it for so long. Needless to say, she has forgotten all about Torchwick.

Miette, my final wife, made a wish that made her one of the best chefs on the planet. She even started her own cooking show called Poffle Truffle. It has been around for about ten years, and has been very successful. Actually it was so successful; she has even created many recipe books with them containing one of her greatest original recipes. No wonder we love her cooking so much. Plus, Thomas took a lot from her and even while traveling, he still takes after her as a performer.

Now onto the kids. Theodora really has gone through a lot. In fact, she really wanted to bond with me so much due to all my positions that she literally broke off from Glynda's training and tutorage just to hang with me for two whole weeks. It was thanks to her that I was able to get more time with my family by having them come hang with all of us at headquarters. Anyway, she did eventually get married to Roman and she did succeed Glynda for the Headmistress position at Beacon. She had a daughter named Peach and she went on to becoming a Huntress.

Claw soon enough became Chieftain of Kuo Kuana years after graduation. He also found a beautiful butterfly Faunus named Rosie and they got married. They had a son named Lupin and a daughter named Minnie. Claw even tried to get Scabior in as his advisor personally to reconnect with his brother as equals. Sadly, Scabior turned him down but still remained in great terms with his older brother. Claw still hated the fact that he felt like he really was overshadowing him, but he still remained the brother he needed to be.

Pyro went a little all over the place after graduation. Not only did he go on as a Huntsman, but he also as a part time mechanic and inventor. His teammate named Trixie was very much attached to him since their second year and they got married about a year after graduation. They had a daughter named Venus and she really did take after her mother as a Huntress. Pyro even sold many of his inventions, which mostly consisted of weapons, to the military. He even made a profit that's great for a few lifetimes. Actually, he could've went into early retirement, but he needed to be an inspiration to Venus. Whenever things didn't really need his assistance, he does a lot of gaming. I guess even we need a hobby.

Snow and Glacier still had issues with each other for years. Glacier graduated from Atlas Academy as a member of Team GOLD. Glacier was just trying to bond with her, but she always gave her the cold shoulder…sometimes literally. When I sensed that my son was severely injured by Snow with her personal handgun, Weiss and I snapped at her. The reality of what she had done was a major eye opener. What made things a bit satisfying while during Glacier's recovery, she had been given a taste of her own medicine. Snow finally bonded with him and they were almost inseparable. Snow did become president and CEO of the family business at twenty-four and Glacier was her personal Huntsman. Snow married a governor named Lucius and Glacier married Ella. Snow had a daughter named Willow and Glacier had a son named Sam and a daughter named Arlene. Glacier and Ella, who was also a Keyblade Master at the time, passed down their knowledge onto their children and formed the Keyblade Warriors of the S.D.C. Snow taught Willow everything she knew and she eventually succeeded Snow years later.