Chapter 24

Ash, Emerald and Weiss woke up as the sun began to rise. Weiss was the first to get up feeling refreshed and combat ready.

"It's good to see your fully rested Weiss." Ash said as he and Emerald began to sit up from the bed.

"Thank you. Is it safe to say that resting on your warm heart really helps?" She asked.

"I believe so. Good luck out there Weiss, and may your heart be your guiding key." Ash said. Weiss kissed him and left to join her team.

Ash and Emerald got off the bed to get ready for the first day of the tournaments. Before Emerald went to go get cleaned, she pushed Ash back onto the bed and sat on his lap.

"I really wish I could be by your side throughout the tournaments Ash. If they find me, they'll kill me." Emerald whispered while she was hugging him.

"You already have been by my side babe. Our hearts are connected." Ash said as he took her hand and placed it on his warm heart. She felt the warming sensation from his heart flow through her hand.

"Ash…" Emerald said before pulling him into a kiss.

As they kissed, Ash went for the neck and began kissing it. Emerald gasped and moaned from how it felt. It felt amazing. She began to moan a little louder when he started licking her neck.

After about a minute of kissing, Emerald and Ash soon got cleaned up and got ready for the day.

Emerald waited outside the dorm for Ash for he was now changing. Emerald saw the door open and to her surprise, Ash was wearing his suit he wore from the dance with his pauldron on.

"Well, what do you think?" He asked a stunned Emerald.

"Wow…I knew you looked great with it on from a distance, but up close…is it hot in here or is it just me?" Emerald asked while fanning herself to keep her cool.

"Hehehe, pretty sure it's just you Emerald." Ash said before taking her hand and pulling her towards him and put her into a dancing pose.

"Oh Ash…" She said as she was processing of the position she was in.

"Savor this moment. This might be the only time aside from dances that you'll see me in this suit." Ash said. She smiled and they decided to dance for a short time.

Afterwards, they made their way towards the mess hall where many of the students from their respective academies from the other kingdoms were already sitting down and having breakfast.

"Ash…what is a Shadow Pokemon?" Emerald asked as she was eating some toast and bacon. Ash prepared to tell her everything he knows of such.

"Shadow Pokemon are Pokemon, whose hearts have been completely enclosed by an artificial experiment that a group called Team Cipher have done long ago. They lose all means of emotions and they pretty much become the ultimate weapons of destruction. They are very violent monsters, even willing to harm humans and Faunus neither without any hesitation nor given any orders to do so." Ash explained.

Emerald gasped at what he said.

"Pokemon that would even harm humans and Faunus? That's horrible." She said.

As they were continuing to eat, the news came on.

"We have breaking news that the torch has been extinguished permanently. Roman Torchwick, who was the worst Faunus abuser and the one responsible for the movement of the White Fang in Vale, has been confirmed dead." The news lady said.

From those words, the mess hall exploded with cheers. The Faunus there can finally be at peace that the worst human being to ever live has been silenced for good.