Bio (Not a chapter)

Ash Ketchem

Age 19

Hometown: Pallet Town

Region: Kanto

Once a proud Pokemon Trainer, but then had his life destroyed thanks to his friends and Pokemon betraying him and marked him for death. He was saved by his Keyblade and was told of his new destiny by the great Arceus. He have been training with a new team of Pokemon on Mt. Silver for 7 years.

Pokemon

Lucario LVL 88 Fighting/Steel Steadfast

Powered-Up Punch Swords Dance Slash Aura Sphere

Gardevoir LVL 87 Psychic/Fairy Synchronize

Psychic Reflect Future Sight Moonblast

Dragonite LVL 92 Dragon/Flying Inner Focus

Dragon Dance DragonBreath Fire Blast Dragon Claw

Avalugg LVL 94 Ice Ice Body

Hail Blizzard Gyro Ball Earthquake

Chandelure LVL 96 Ghost/Fire Flame Body

Flamethrower Shadow Ball Sunny Day Overheat

Pikachu LVL 98 Electric Static

Thunderbolt Agility Electro Ball Iron Tail

Weapon: Keyblade (Divine Elemental)A standard size Keyblade that was passed down by the great Arceus to selected few Pokemon Trainers that are chosen to defend the world from darkness.

(Primary Effect) Gives the user great knowledge of the power of combat, as well as the use of spells.

(Secondary Effect(s)) Greatly enhances all Pokemon moves in the users current party.

Attack Power: +3

Magic Power: +3

Ruby Rose

Age 15

Hometown: Patch

Region: Vale

Semblance: Speed

A hyper active girl and killing the creatures for Grimm is her game. She is also the youngest team leader in the history of Vale, leading Weiss Shnee, Blake Belladona and her step sister, Yang Xio Long.

Weapon of Choice: Crescent Rose, a handmade High Caliber Sniper Scythe created by her during her time under her Uncle Qrow's wing at Signal Academy.

(Primary Effect) The wielder uses it like a scythe to slice their enemies up close.

(Secondary Effect(s)) It can fire fire dust shells from the top of the scythe, but better use of accuracy when it's harnessed to the ground. It can change into a more power sniper rifle for a longer range of attacks.

Preffered Dust: Fire and Lighting

Current Pokemon

Scizor LVL 79 Bug/Steel Swarm

X-Scissor Iron Head Swords Dance Steel Wing

Weiss Shnee

Age 17

Hometown: Unknown (You guys can correct me on that if you can please, thank you)

Region: Atlas

Semblance: Glyph

A girl whose hearts is as cold as ice. Constantly called 'The Ice Queen,' Weiss has a rough way of dealing towards others around her. She constantly questions Ruby's leadership and refuses to tell others tidbits of her past life. She is the sole heirness to the Shnee Dust Company run by her father, and she seeks to end the organization White Fang once and for all so the family business can succeed again.

Weapon of Choice: Myrtenaster, a Multi-Action Dust Raiper that features a revolving mechanism that includes 6 different colored dust for range attacks. Myrtenaster is her main weapon for her Glyph semblance.

Current Pokemon

Glaceon LVL 82 Ice Snow Cloak

Hail Ice Fang Barrier Blizzard

Blake Belladonna

Age 17

Hometown: Unknown

Region Vacuo

Semblance: Shadow Clones

Being a former member of the White Fang, Blake has spent the rest of her life correcting the wrongs she has done from her childhood by dedicating her life has a huntress and a Pokemon Trainer. She seeks to hide her Faunus appearance with a bow covering her ears. She maybe reckless to finish such, but she does have a steady heart thanks for the help of her friends.

Weapon of Choice: Gambol Shroud, a Variant Ballistic Chain Scythe with a pistol built in for both close range and long range attacks. The wielder can use it as a cleaver for deadly close range attacks. A katana can be pulled out for dual-wielding action. The katana can be folded to reveal the pistol for range attacks.

Current Pokemon

Liepard LVL 81 Dark Limber

Night Slash Substitute Shadow Claw Payback

Yang Xio Long

Age 17

Hometown: Patch

Region: Vale

Semblance: Draws strength from hits (They really need to name that)

Being the older step sister of Ruby Rose, she is very protective of her and her hair. Anyone or anything that harm any of them will pay the ultimate price. She claims that she is physically the strongest out of her teammates. She has dedicated her life to travel the world fighting Grimm and becoming the ultimate huntress.

Weapon of Choice: Ember Celica, Dual Ranged Shot Gauntlets that that covers her entire wrists and hands that fire 24 rounds of shotgun shells that can travel long distances.

Current Pokemon

Mienshao LVL 85 Fighting Reckless

Force Palm Meditate Powered-Up Punch Retaliate

So that's it for the current time. If I need to do any corrections, let me know via PM please. I hope you enjoy this story, and show your awesome support for this story.