Chapter 13

After the trauma that had occurred last night, Ash and Team RWBY were finally happy that Blake had gotten a whole lot of sleep. Although things were calming down, Ash had still not recovered from Blake's hurtful comments that geared towards him. However, he could tell that Blake was making up for it, both physically and mentally. She had been a little more….clingy than usual to Ash, and she had got lots of high marks and great focus in her studies. In fact, she had her arms wrapped around his arm throughout the day.

During a training session with their Keyblades, Ash watched Blake and Ruby training with their unique fighting style. Weiss was demonstrating how to fence with Yang, who was learning slowly due to never fencing in her life. Ash hardly spoke throughout not just the training session, but all day.

"Hey Ash, can I talk to you?" A familiar voice spoke behind him. He turned and saw Coco a few feet away from him with her aviator sunglasses hung just underneath her eyes.

"Sure. Alright you guys, take ten." He said to them before walking off to the airship loading dock. "So Coco, what did you want to talk about?" Ash wondered.

"I…I never really thanked you for saving us yesterday." She stuttered a bit.

"It was nothing, besides I'm just looking out for a fellow colleague and her team. If you were in my shoes I bet you'd do the same." Ash said.

"It was something. And I owe you for saving us, and I will NOT take 'no' for an answer Ash." Coco said as she almost got into his face with a serious look.

"Alright then, name it." Ash said while taking a step back.

"A dance Saturday night and…..oh the hell with it!" She yelled before putting both hands on his face and pulled him towards a passionate kiss. She then wrapped them around his neck. Ash's eyes shot wide open from the impact. Meanwhile, the girls watched as the fashionista was kissing their boyfriend.

"All in favor of adding her to the love group say 'aye'." Ruby said before raising her hand.

"Aye!" The rest called out.

"Then let's talk to her before she leaves." Blake suggested before dismissing Panther Claw.

Back with Ash and Coco, Ash then began to melt into the kiss just like from before. They broke apart for air and Coco leaned her forehead onto his.

"I've wanted to do that since we returned." She whispered. She still had her arms around him.

"I can see why. You definitely had that look in your eyes." Ash said with a slight shocked expression.

"Hey Coco, before you go, we need to discuss something with you." Blake said as they walked towards them. For some reason, Ash's heart and stomached twisted from fear.

"Alright, just as long as we can discuss this back at my dorm, capiche?" Coco asked as she turned towards them.

"Alright, let's go." Ruby said before grabbing her arm and yanked her. Ash watched as they left with her, all but Weiss stayed behind.

"Finally, now I can be alone with Ash for a while." She whispered to herself.

"I guess training is done for the moment." Ash said before walking to Weiss. She looked up at him and took his hand. "So how's your training coming along?" He asked.