Chapter 8

As Ash was sleeping after just winning the hearts of not one but four beautiful girls in one day, Ash began dreaming of a time that they will one day learn how to wield a Keyblade of their own. As the sun began to rise, he began to wake up, only to feel something heavy on him. He looked down and he saw Blake all snuggled up with him under a blanket on top of his blanket with her arms around his neck and her head on his collarbone.

"Thank goodness that it wasn't a dream, but a reality." Ash whispered as he gently rubbed her head. Ash decided to get up while carrying Blake bridal style. He took her to her bed and laid her down. Just as he pulled away, her eyes began to open slightly.

"Morning sleepyhead." Blake whispered with a smile.

"Morning my little kitty." Ash said as he kissed her on the forehead.

"Hope you didn't mind me sleeping on you. I've dreamed of doing that one day. This was the perfect opportunity." Blake said as she sat up and looked up to him.

Ash chuckled a bit. "I will admit, I was surprised to see it happen, especially since we just gotten together." Ash said as he scratched his head.

"By the way, where is Pikachu? Isn't he always on your shoulder?" Blake pointed out. This got Ash curious as well.

"Yeah where is he?" Ash asked himself. Ash began using his aura vision to track him down. He spotted Pikachu in the kitchen.

"Not again. He's probably raiding the ketchup storage again." Ash said as he grabbed his coat. He summoned Divine Elemental and aimed it at the door, creating a portal in the process.

"See you guys at breakfast." Ash said to Blake, who was trying to hold back a laugh, but failing. She watched as he walked through the portal and disappeared.

Another portal opened in the kitchen, and Ash walked out with an angry look on his face. He saw Pikachu sitting on a table looking out the window.

"Pikachu, where've you been? I've been looking for you." Ash asked as he walked towards him. Pikachu turned around and jumped onto his usual spot.

"Pika Pi Pikachu Pi Pi Pi." Pikachu was saying as he pointed to the sky.

"Lord Arceus wanted to see you? No wonder I couldn't find you. What did he want?" He asked.

"Pikachu, pika." Pikachu stated as he covered his mouth.

"I see. Well, let's get out of here. Don't want anyone catching us here like what happened the LAST TIME!" Ash yelled at him.

"Piikaahaha." Pikachu spoke as he scratched his head with a blush of embarrassment on his face.

Ash and Pikachu left Beacon and Ash summoned the rest of the team.

"Alright guys, today we going to commence our usual morning exercise. We have an hour before breakfast, and I want to get as much as we can beforehand. I'm sensing a lot will be happening this week, especially since there is some sort of dance coming up. Understood?" Ash asked his team.

They roared with agreement. But before they began, Pikachu jumped off of his head and nodded to the group. They all turned to Ash and starred.

"What is it? Is something wrong?" Ash asked. Suddenly, the ground began to shake and a blinding flash of light filled the sky. An aurora borealis burst out of a portal as Arceus himself emerged and began to fly right above Beacon. Arceus then eyed Ash as he began to descend towards him. As he landed, Ash and his team bowed before him.

The Vytal destiny जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें