Epilogue

Ash was meditating at one of the three locations he specified. It was in a quiet dark room, but the door remained open in case someone needed him. He's been having a tiring day at work and needed a little bit of some quiet time. Another location he would meditate was on top of one of Beacon's towers. The other was inside his old cave at Mt. Silver if he ever needed to be away from everyone.

Just then, a twenty year old eared cat Faunus man that almost looked like Blake peeked behind the door. He wore a black body glove and had purple combat armor all around. He had fingerless groves that held his weapons inside. They were long claws that he called the Bladed Talons. He had slightly long wavy black hair and he had amber colored eyes. He had combat boots that had the soles smoothed out for sneakier movements. This was Claw Belladonna, second born in to the family, and the first dubbed Keyblade wielder.

He grinned and he snuck inside and crawled on the ground. His claws were ready for striking. Ash sensed his presence and readied to summon his Keyblade.

Claw then pounced, but Ash quickly countered him and they fought in the dark. Once they got into a lock nearby the door, Ash turned on the light.

"Well done Claw! You almost had me that time!" Ash said with excitement.

Claw chuckled and got back. He deactivated his claws and they retracted into his gloves.

"Thanks dad. Yours and mom's training have served me well. It had rewarded me with many kills on the Grimm." Claw said with a kind, yet dark like voice.

"Speaking of whom, where is your mother?" Ash asked when he dismissed his Keyblade.

"She's out tracking down Scabior…I hope he's doing okay." Claw said while going into thought and a bit upset.

"You're still a bit choked up from a couple years ago?" Ash asked with a bit of concern.

"Yeah. I hate thinking that he's still believes that he's lost in my shadow." Claw answered.

Scabior Belladonna, Claw's younger brother and the ninth child born into the family, was to go on to be the second in the family to be a Huntsman. He was going on to be the first Pokémon Trainer. A couple days before his tenth birthday, he asked me, Blake, Kali and Ghira if they love Claw more than him seeing as how he's the heir to the Belladonna throne of Menagerie.

That very question not only caught them off guard, but devastated them. Blake tried to consult him that it wasn't the case and they all loved him just as much as Claw, but he thought otherwise. To make him believe that they are proving to him that they love him just as much, Ash, Blake and every now and then Claw visited him on his travels for the last couple of years.

"Son you know that was two years ago. Surely you would've moved on by now." Ash said to his second oldest child.

"Maybe. Well, I'm sure that he'll come around. Anyway, Aunt Miette wanted me to tell you that dinner will be ready within a half an hour. Let's go round up the others." Claw said.

"Good idea. Hopefully Pyro isn't doing anything rash." Ash said as he knew that Yang's son and Keyblade apprentice was always a technical engineering and genius with inventions to the point when it can get a bit absurd.

Along the way down, they met up with Yang Ketchum. She really has grown more beautiful over the years. She hugged Ash and kissed him passionately.

"Going to get Pyro?" Yang asked.

"That's what I'm doing. Care to join me?" Ash asked his third wife.

"Of course. Claw, can you go get Sapphire?" Yang asked her nephew.