"I'm on it." Claw said before he ran off.

Meanwhile outside the manor in a training field for testing weapons, a seventeen year old boy that was wearing metal equipment from the neck down was making some final preparations for testing's. He wore turquoise and dark red combat armor that had an orange and green jump pack with twin mounted mini missile launchers on his shoulders. He had lilac eyes and short blonde hair. This was Pyro Ketchum, Ash's third child, second dubbed Keyblade wielder and mechanical genius.

"Alright! Final day, test one. Final components and calibrations are complete and we are good for the final weapons testing. And Delia!" Pyro yelled out to one of his younger sisters.

The fourteen year old and eighth child born in to the family Delia Ketchum stood nearby holding a fire extinguisher. She was a split image of her mother minus the tail. To top it off, she was born with silver eyes. Her clothing was like how Ruby's was in her first year at Beacon Academy. Unlike Ruby, whose color had patches of red, hers was dark green. She even has a same version of her mother's hood and cape. Despite being born from two Keyblade Masters, she did not become a Keyblade wielder herself due to her own choice.

"Yes Pyro?" She asked in a very childish, yet cheerful voice.

"You're still on fire safety in case something goes wrong. If you douse me and I'm not on fire, I won't help you make your favorite chocolate peanut butter fudges." He warned her.

She whined when he said that to her.

"But big brother! This isn't my fault! You know it's because of my semblance that detects it immediately." She yelled out as anime tears were rolling down her face.

Semblance Analysis

Delia Ketchum: Instant Action

This semblance gives the user immediate reactions to dangers the millisecond it happens. This semblance has a mind of its own and the user takes on the action to see to the danger against their will.

"I guess you do have a point. Just stand down and we should be okay. Alright! Setting all safety systems off." Pyro said as he was disengaging the safety on his twin mini launchers. "Delia, engage the Grimm targets." He said to her.

"You got it. Revealing Beowolves and Ursai dummies now." Delia said as she pressed a button and said dummies appeared before him.

Pyro then activated his jump pack and he flown up to thirty feet in the air and fired off missiles at the dummies. They exploded on impact and the dummies were blown to bits. When he landed the launchers reloaded automatically.

"Engaging the safety modes now." Pyro said as he activated the safety system. "Well sis, what do you think?" Pyro asked with confidence.

"I think you finally finished your suit and weapon. So, whatcha gonna call it?" Delia asked as she skipped to him.

"I think I'll dub it the Dominate Eagle." Pyro said as he pressed a button on his chest and the weapons and suits retracted into a special strap that was attached onto his back.

"If you keep that kind of stuff up, you're gonna blow up the island son." Ash said as he and Yang arrived.

Delia and Pyro approached and Delia held her aunt's hand.

"Don't worry dad. I've long since planned out these situations. Besides, Delia has always been a big help around these parts." Pyro said as he rubbed her head, and right in between her ears.

Delia giggled as he did that since she was a bit ticklish in between the ears.

"Anyway, dinner will be ready soon. Delia, make sure you wash up. You don't want your mother having a fit do you?" Yang asked her niece.

The Vytal destiny जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें