Hmm, there's nothing in here, no weapons at all, it's just like a regular office--

A picture frame?

I walked slowly to my curiosity because of that picture that is placed on the table and when i was just about to grab it, the woman walked out of the room and called me.

"Sir, you can come in now."

I nodded in response as i fixed my coat a bit before entering the room and there i saw Sebastian Buenavente sitting on his swivel chair while signing some papers.

"Ahem." I cleared my throat for him to notice my existence and when he finally did, he smiled lightly at me.

"Please, have a seat, young man." He said as he pointed at the chair in front of his desk so i did as he told. "So, what brought you here?"

"Well, I'm not going to beat around the bush, sir." I calmly said as i glace at the door. "I am here to ask for your permission, personally, for my group. It's taking forever." I said pertaining to our submitted form.

With that, he looked at me.

"Oh, didn't you read the news? You have to kill in order to join." He jokingly said before laughing.

"I'm not a killer, all i want is to help your daughter and for her to protect me and my group in return." I said making him smirk.

"And what makes you think that my daughter would do that, iho?" He asked as if he is mocking me so i smiled in return.

"Well, let's just say that i personally know her new target."

His smirk suddenly fades. "You mean Le Blackjack?"

I nodded in response.

"Well, what do you propose?" He asked before picking up his pen and started signing again so i looked at the door once again before i took a Gamma Hydroxybutyrate and was about to pour it on his water when he suddenly spoke making me froze. "Don't even bother, son, you'll be dead in the next minute if you dare to move another muscle."

I chuckled before looking at him. "She is downstairs and i have been waiting for her to arrive, i guess your daughter is not that good huh? A little rusty." I said before pouring the medicine on his drink.

"I bet she'll be here in the next minute." He said as he wiggle his brows so i leaned on the chair and watched my clock.

"Bet your bottom dollar."

We both remained silent, i was about to tease him when the door flew open and we both saw the woman's face, that woman that i bumped earlier.

Dang, so this is the Majesty.

[End of Flashback]

"Hiro Takashi!"

I was taken aback when that voice echoed inside of this room making me drink the rest of my beer before looking at her.

"You're so loud, what do you want?" I irritatedly asked Haven.

Haven Formosa is the co-leader of this group but she acts as if she is the most superior. She wants this, she wants that, she want everything will happen her way and she is a a very bossy bitch, i just can't deal with her shit sometimes.

"Ano na naman 'yong nabalitaan ko na nakipagkita ka sa babae, ha?"

I furrowed my brows because of her question before a naughty question popped in my head.

"Why, are you jealous?" I asked her making her blush but she remains calm and collected. "Come on, you don't need to hide it, just tell me that you want me and i'll give you one of my night."

"Oh! One night stand daw oh CH, payag ka no'n?" Pang a-alaska ni Alex sakan'ya kaya natawa kami. CH is short for Copperhead which is her code name. Named after her natural hair color.

"Inaapi ka oh." Panggagayong pa ni Van kaya mas lalo pang umingay ang tawanan namin.

"Oh shut the fvck up, the two of you. And you, we're not done yet." She said while pointing at me before she left.

She always acts like that, as if she likes me then she will push me away, after that she will be jealous and will nag me about everything. She's crazy!

"Oh, sa'n mo nakuha 'yan, 'tol? Napalaban?"

I looked at Alex as he pointed at my neck making me smirk as i remembered how Majesty was so mad earlier that she couldn't help but pull out her knife that i did not even noticed.

I touched my neck and smiled before pouring another drink. "She's really something."

"Nakow! Babae nga." I heard Van said making me chuckle even more. "You know how nosy we are so--"

"Mag share ka naman, 'tol--anak ng tinapa!"

Sabay kaming napalingon kay Alex at gano'n nalang ang tawa namin dahil nagulat pala s'ya kay Satana na nakaupo sa sofa at nakatingin sa'min, hawak-hawak n'ya pa yung libro n'ya.

"Bakit ka naman nanggu-gulat, Satana? Yung puso ko, jusko." Alex dramatically said while holding his heart making us laugh. Satana just shrugged with a confused look before speaking.

"I've literally been here the whole time, you idiot." She said before removing her reading glass. "You guys are so noisy, i am going in my room."

"B-bye, sweetheart--aray naman!" Pahabol pa ni Alex kaya nabatukan s'ya ng wala sa oras. He really loves to pick a fight with Satana, if i know, he just likes it when she's mad because she looks adorable. Just like Majesty, heh.

---

We ended up drinking quite a lot, good thing that we're here in our pad and not outside.

"So, who's the girl? You've been avoiding the question, what the fvck, are you being a wuss just because of a girl?" Van asked so i pushed him a little before drink another shot of vodka.

"Oo nga 'tol, hindi mo na ba kami mahal? Nag li-lihim ka na sa'min? Gano'n gano'n nalang ba yung mga pinagsamahan natin, itatapon mo nalang? Pa'no kami? Pa'no yung mga anak natin--"

"Okay, I'll speak just shut up, for fvck's sake, Alex." I said while looking at Alex's drunk face. As usual, the most naughty one of us and also the most talkative one. "I met Majesty."

"YOU WHAT?!"

I covered my ears because of their loud voices, how dare they say that near my ears in chorus?!

"Argh, you guys really suck." I said before drinking another glass and biting a slice of lemon. "But let's face it, Majesty is a big deal here, and i met her, face to face." I said as i smirk.

Both of their faces went gloomy because they are both big fans of Majesty, they admire her and her works so much, that is one of the reason why we want to help her out.

To help her concur Le Blackjack. For good.