Chapter 32

Lucas's PoV

That bitch!

[Flashback]

I'm staring at Joaquin right now, he's playing with the lion while I'm eating in front of him. You're so going to die tonight.

I know everything. And as soon as i knew everything, i contacted Tito Ruix and told him that Joaquin and Bella is getting unusually close to each other and i said that we need to meet up. He easily agreed because i said that i have an important news as well for him but i said I'll say it with Joaquin by my side. I didn't bother telling mom and dad about this because probably, they're not interested at all and they are too busy with their business shits.

"Can i use your bathroom for a minute lil sis?" I asked this bitch in front of me. I need to call him and tell him everything that i know. You may be my sister but I won't get anything from you. I may look like a goodie goodie but i wanna be filthy rich. Tito offered me millions of dollars just to give the info so why would i refuse that?

Ticket to paradise.

"Hello tito?"

["Update?"]

"We're going to her secret place i guess."

["Good, keep your eyes peeled."]  He said before ending the line.

I opened the faucet before closing it again and opening the door. I saw them looked at me so i smiled. You're all going to die.

------

I wanna get out of this car and i wanna kill this bitch beside me, right now! I can't wait to have that millions of dollars in my hand.

"Kuya?"  She suddenly said.

"Hmm?" I said while looking at the window. I can't wait to see you begging for me, just to kill you so you don't have to experience the pain.

"Do you know what a neophyte is kuya?" She asked me so i looked at her confused. You're a neophyte, kid. You didn't even suspected me.

"Neophyte? Yeah, a person who is new to a subject, skill, or belief." I answered her.

"No, no.". She said so i looked at her with my forehead more furrowed. What do you mean? I'm not that dumb like you.

"Huh, but that is what a neophyte is." I said but she just looked at me and gave me a smile. I wanna put a knife in that mouth.

"Aside from that info, neophyte has another pronunciation." She said.

"Huh?" I asked before arching my eyebrow.

"It is spelled n-e-o-p-h-y-t-e but it is pronounced ad Lucas. You're a neophyte, asshole." She said before i felt a strong crash on my side.

It was a car, i hit my head on the window for the sudden impact. I felt a lot of blood dripping from my head. I suddenly felt dizzy like everything around me is spinning like hell.

I let my head hang down and then i heard the driver's door suddenly opened. I tried to open my eyes but i feel like i just wanna lay down and sleep.

"Ano boss, ayos lang ba kayo?" I heard a man's voice. Wait, that's Raven's voice right? What is he doing here? Is this a set up?!