Ch-22, We'll Always Stay Together!

Start from the beginning

"I'll show this to my little Angel, Bondita!" He said.
"Let him or her know too, how enchantingly beautiful his or her mom is!" He winked at her.

That was when Batuk was passing by the terrace and saw his Dada with the camera. He just loved how his Dada and Boudi were so happy. He quickly walked to them.

"Dada! You too join Boudi, I'll click it for you both!" He said excitedly and Anirudh happily handed him the camera.

Walking to Bondita, Anirudh wrapped his arm around her and they just looked at the camera.

"Don't look at the camera, Dada! Look at each other. It'll look much better." Batuk instructed as he looked at them, through the camera.

Anirudh looked down at her as she raised her eyes to meet his. His heart instantly skipped beat as he saw her so closely.

After Batuk had done and asked to them change their position, they still didn't move. He looked up at them stupified, as his voice seemed to have gobe into the oblivion.

"Hey! King and Queen, come out of dream kingdom and let me click your pictures!" He said a bit louder, breaking both of their trance.

Anirudh just swayed his hand as he came back to reality and Bondita looked away smiling sheepishly.

Som came running to them, with their Barrister Robes in his hand.

"How could any of their picture be complete without this!" He exclaimed and they all giggled.

Anirudh took the robes and made Bondita wear it before he wore his own. After around an hour full of photography and laughter, they all walked down.

Bondita went to the hall for her ceremony while Anirudh along with his brothers walked to his room.
_______________________________

"What all is gonna happen there?" Anirudh asked as he was sitting with his brothers in his room.

"How would we know dada! But I don't think anything interesting!" Som replied as he distributed the play cards amongst themselves.

Anirudh picked his pile and started playing mindlessly. His mind was completely occupied by his beautiful enchantress. Since he had seen her in the morning, his mind never left the thought of her. He just wanted to see her once more.

The ceremony was a grand one for sure! Women were singing and dancing happily. Maa and other acquaintances were giggling and blessing Bondita happily.

Vibhavari didn't leave Bondita's side even for a second and sat just beside her for the whole time! She too was really happy that day.

Bondita was missing her Pati Babu too. She too wanted him to join the ceremony but Kaka sasurji told it was inauspicious, so she didn't say anything.
_______________________________

After everyone had left and they all had their dinner, Bondita and Anirudh finally entered their room. Anirudh closed the door behind and helped her sit on the bed comfortably.

He sat beside her and touched her cheek lovingly.

"Tired?" He asked.

"Not much. I was just sitting and laughing all the time!" She replied with a smile. "And ya, this saree didn't exert me!"

"That's great!" He said and softly removed her heavy earings. Bondita just smiled at him and started removing her gold kangans and rings.
After all her jewellery was removed, Anirudh shifted more close to her and kissed her cheek softly.

Bondita blushed and looked up at him.

"Pati Babu, you didn't gift me anything, today!" She said with a naughty smile and Anirudh looked at her thoughtfully.

"Hmm! You're right. Tell me, what shall I give you? My everything is yours!" He smiled at her and she held his hands softly.

"I want a promise. Promise me, Pati Babu, that you'll always stay with me likr this and be the same as you are now! Anything would never be able to seperate us!" She asked him softly, pressing his hand.

"Okay! I promise you, Bondita. I'll always remain the same! And..." He said, but stopped mid way to look at her face for a while.

"And?" She asked looking at him and he just kissed her hairline, filled with sindoor.

"And...Amra sobsomoye eksaathe thakbo! (We'll always stay together)" He said.
Bondita smiled at him, but suddenly her expression changed. She touched her stomach, looking down and then again looked at Anirudh.

"Pati Babu, say that again!" She asked him to repeat.

"What?... Amra sobsomoye eksaathe thakbo!?" He asked this time, but Bondita gasped excitedly.

"Pati Babu! He kicked!" She exclaimed.

"Who?" He asked.

"Your Little Angel!" She exclaimed and held his hand. Bringing to her belly and keeping it where she last felt the kick, she asked him to repeat again.

"Say it once more, Pati Babu!" She said.

"Amra sobsomoye eksaathe thakbo!" He said and he too felt the kick this time! He looked at her excitedly and they both murmured it together, feeling their baby respond each time.

"Bonditaaa!" He exclaimed happily and hugged her tightly. They were really happy that day.

"I love you Bondita!" He said stroking her hair softly.

"I love you too, Pati Babu!" She said and kissed his cheek lovingly.

Anirudh broke the hug and bent down to hug her belly. He kissed her stomach softly and spoke again, "Amra sobsomoye eksaathe thakbo!!"

Again, he felt his little Angel's movements and hugged her tightly.

"Come to me soon, My Baby!" He murmured and sat up straight. He helped her remove her heavy saree and complimented her yet again.

Then he just help her lie down on the bed and placed a cushion beneath her legs.

"It'll help you with your back pain, Shona!" He said, stroking her hair and lied beside her. He just wrapped his arm around her, as she lied straight on her back. This was the only way to hug her while she slept.

Note-: So the next chapter would be the delivery one🥺❤️ I'm getting quite emotional and its overwhelming!  Indeed my Anirudh and Bondita have come a long way😍 arey you all excited?
And do let me know if u wanna read something else before that ASAP!❤️❤️❤️

Thats all for this chapter!❤️ Hope you liked my work!❤️ Don't forget to star the chapter and leave uour comments, if you want a quick update!❤️

And Thankyou for all the love, you all the Besttt!😍❤️❤️

Love, Author!❤️

.....