Mob boss

This chapter is dedicated to LilDani0104 for their request. I'm sorry it took me this long to actually get it done... I hope you enjoy
———————————————————————————

"Here you go officer, your water," the bartender said, handing Dick a tall glass.

"Thanks," Dick said with a smile, taking a sip. "This tastes kinda weird," he said after a moment.

"Just the water here officer. It's perfectly fine," the man said.

Dick shrugged and went back to sipping from his glass and listening to the other cops gossip.

Dick stumbled, running into the alley wall. Something was wrong. His water had tasted oddly spicy... and now everything he saw had colors... wait, that was normal... or was it smell that had color?

A laugh drew Dick's attention, and he recognized the bartender from earlier as he stepped towards him.

"Looks like officer Grayson couldn't handle his drink," the bartender said.

Dick panted, his head spinning. "Wha... what?" He mumbled.

"Nothing much really, just a concoction I had whipped up especially for you."

Dick stumbled, his body slamming into the wall again. "Why are... are you doing this?" He asked.

"Simple really, you're going to be my bait for the Batman. I know you probably don't know him personally, but I'm betting your dad Brucie has some sort of way to contact the man," the bartender said.

Dick slumped more heavily against the wall.

"Having a hard time staying awake officer?" The man said with a laugh. "Or is it that you're fighting too hard not to fall asleep... either way it looks like you could use a little top off on that drug I gave you earlier."

Dick didn't protest as the man grabbed his arm and felt for a vein.

"You have good veins. Means I can do this without a tourniquet," the bartender said.

"Thanks," Dick mumbled, watching as the man removed a syringe from his pocket and inserted it into one of his veins, injecting him with a clear liquid.

The man used his thumb to apply pressure on Dick's arm for a while after he'd removed the syringe.

The effect of the drug was nearly immediate, and Dick stumbled, falling limply into his kidnapper's arms as his eyes slid shut.

Jason was worried when his husband didn't make it back home by the time he usually did.

Now, usually Jason wasn't the type to be worried like this. That was usually Dick's job, but Jason was also Red Hood, Blüdhaven's most notorious mob boss. And that didn't tend to make him very many friends.

Despite not wanting to admit it, Jason was somewhat of a mother hen when it came to his husband, which is why when he didn't reply to the texts or calls that Jason sent he'd decided to tune in to the police radio Dick kept at home.

"Anyone seen officer Grayson?" Buzzed over the radio.

"He stumbled outside a while before we left the bar," came a reply.

That made Jason worry. Dick never drank, especially not when he wasn't on duty. He must either be sick... or someone had spiked his drink.

Jason grit his teeth, making his way to his computer and pulling up the tracking software for the micro tracker he'd tagged Dick with one night while he slept. Something the elder knew nothing about.