I need a hero

Heh heh... sorry about not updating two days ago I believe... it was like 3AM when I was working on the chapter for that day and I decided sleep was more important so I went to bed instead... but I shall try to post two one day to make up for it
———————————————————————————

Jason and Dick slept, peacefully unaware of the men cloaked in shadows who watched them.

One of the men took a step forward, freezing when a floorboard creaked under his foot.

Dick stirred, sitting up slowly and rubbing his eyes. He glanced around the room, face turning white when he noticed the man standing near his bed with a syringe in his hand. "Jay... Jason..." Dick said, his voice shaking.

Jason grumbled as he too sat up.

Dick gripped his husband's hand tightly, breath coming in fast panicked puffs. He knew that uniform. This man was a talon from the court of owls.

Jason's breath caught as he looked around the room noticing not just one man but three. "What do you want?" He demanded sliding off the bed and pulling Dick up after him.

"Gray son," one talon said, pointing a golden claw at Dick.

Jason's face hardened and he stepped in front of Dick. "Not going to happen."

Dick squeezed Jason's hand tighter.

The talons seemed to share a look before lunging as one.

Jason and Dick did their best to fight them off, but things fell apart when two of them got ahold of Dick, digging their claws into his legs and dragging him across the floor towards the window.

"JAY! HELP! HELP ME!" Dick cried, terror in his eyes as he desperately clawed at the floor, trying to find some handhold to grasp on to.

Jason lunged and grabbed Dick's hand, holding it tightly as the two men continued to try and drag him away.

"Don't... Don't let them take me," Dick pleaded, tears in his eyes.

Jason opened his mouth to say something, but before he could there was a sharp prick in his calf and his body started to become unresponsive.

Dick's fingers slowly began to slip from Jason's grasp as the younger's eyelids dropped closed and his body gave in to the effects of the tranquilizer he'd been injected with.

"Jay," Dick cried, his voice cracking as he was dragged away.

Jason remained motionless on the floor, unable to help as his husband was taken away.

Dick tried to call out again, struggling and thrashing in his captor's grip. As he opened his mouth to shout once again, he felt the slight prick of a needle, then darkness washed over him.

Dick's eyes fluttered open. He tried to stretch, not knowing where he was, but his stretch was cut short when his wrists pulled against the cuffs that encased them.

Panic surged in Dick's chest as he tried to move, spiking when he heard the click of a lock followed by the creak of the room's door opening.

A white masked woman drifted in and out of Dick's line of view, grabbing supplies and setting them on a small metal tray.

Dick started thrashing, trying to stop the woman from doing whatever she was there to do.

"Be still Gray son," the woman hissed, pressing a breathing mask over Dick's mouth and nose.

Dick started feeling the effects of the tranquilizer almost immediately as his body stilled and his eyes drooped.

"Good," the woman cooed, hooking the mask's loops securely over Dick's ears.