Pizza

Yep... can't stop from making them long... longish...

Also there's some Russian in this chapter... and it probably sucks just a bit... so to anyone who knows Russian please don't come for my head, I just barely started learning it
———————————————————————————

It all started with a bad feeling, as most things related to Young Justice missions did.

Dick was accustomed to the sense of dread that often preceded the team's missions, but this was the first time he'd actually done anything about it. This time he'd decided to tag along.

The mission had been going well, making Dick question why he'd even decided to come along in the first place, but as per usual the mission quickly took a turn for the worst.

The team found themselves in a dilapidated old building that seemed to sag tiredly as if it could collapse at any moment.

They looked around for a moment, not seeing any indication of the supposed weapons stash that they had been looking for.

Dick was about to call it quits and bring the team back home when he heard a quiet gasp.

The team turned to see a man with a strange-looking gun pressed into the small of Tim's back.

Dick stepped forward, and the man stepped back, wrapping an arm around Tim's neck.

Before they could blink Bart had sped forward and pulled Tim free from the man's grasp.

The man growled and opened fire on the group of heroes.

"Look out!" Dick shouted, shoving Ma'gann out of the way of a blast. He cried out as he was hit by the beam.

"Nightwing," Ma'gann called, steadying Dick as he stumbled for a moment.

"Ugh... I... I'm fine," Dick said, shaking his head in an attempt to clear it. He opened his eyes to see that the man with the gun had made his escape. "L-lets go back to the cave."

The team nodded, making their way out of the building.

Tim made sure to keep close to his older brother, and he was glad he did when the elder suddenly collapsed on the way back to the bioship.

Dick's eyes blinked open and he took in his surroundings with a look of confusion. "Where... where am I?" He mumbled.

"You're in the cave's med bay," Tim said, squeezing Dick's hand tightly.

"What happened?" Dick said, sitting up and swinging his legs over the side of the bed.

"Woah! Lay back down," Tim said, pushing on Dick's shoulder.

"I'm fine," Dick said, shrugging Tim's hand off.

"You literally just collapsed on the way back to the bioship," Tim said, folding his arms over his chest stubbornly.

Dick rolled his eyes. "I feel fine Timmy," he said again.

Tim grumbled. "Well at least go home and rest then," he said.

Dick chuckled. "Fine," he agreed.

"I'm not joking," Tim said. "I will come to Haven and shoot you with a tranquilizer."

"Alright alright," Dick said. "I'll go home and rest." He stood up, making sure not to sway or stumble as not to give Tim any reason to get on his case again.