Red Hood

'Red Hood: murderer, drug ring leader, and local menace. Takedown priority: Alpha.'

Dick read the words that had appeared on the screen of his phone again, making sure he wasn't missing anything important.

A quiet sigh left Dick's lips and he rubbed at his eyes. So this was what Bruce had resorted to doing... instead of texting, calling, or heaven forbid talking face to face like a normal human, Bruce had decided to simply send a cryptic message.

Dick pinched the bridge of his nose, knowing that unfortunately, this was probably as close as he'd get to having Bruce ask for his help.

So instead of reaching out to Bruce, Dick called Tim.

"Hey Timmers, B just sent me the oddest message about some Red Hood guy," Dick said.

"Ya... he's been stirring things up recently in the criminal end, he's taken down a lot of high profile targets," Tim said between sips of his coffee.

"So I'm guessing that was B's way of asking for my help then." Dick sighed, wishing Bruce would simply talk to him like he used to.

"I would say so," Tim replied.

"What makes this guy so dangerous anyway?" Dick asked.

"Uhhh... he kills people with guns..." Tim said.

"So far he's only killed criminals though... Right?" Dick asked.

"Ya. Most of them have been criminals who tend to get out of prison before they're really supposed to if you know what I mean."

"Well... I guess you can expect to see me later," Dick said with a sigh.

Tim hummed in reply.

Dick huffed, mumbling a quick farewell before ending the call. None of his family ever gave him the time of day anymore.

Dick sat on a familiar Gotham rooftop, waiting for Bruce and Tim to meet him so Bruce could explain whatever plan he'd managed to come up with to apprehend Red Hood.

The soft flutter of a cape alerted Dick to the presence of both Batman and Robin.

"So what's the plan," Dick asked, not bothering to turn around.

Bruce huffed. "You follow my lead and we catch the killer," he said.

Dick rolled his eyes, readying himself for a long night of being treated as an expendable soldier by the Batman.

Bruce jumped off the roof, shooting out his grappling line and swinging away.

Tim and Dick followed shortly after, the elder wishing that he could be doing anything else.

Dick didn't know where exactly they were going, but following Bruce ™️ was getting to be a bit boring.

As they swung through the city Dick kept his eyes open, looking for any sign of trouble on the streets.

It just so happened that there was something rather big going down that Dick caught sight of as he swung.

What looked like a drug trade was happening in the sketchier part of Gotham.

Dick called out that he was going down to stop the trade from going down, and Tim reluctantly followed.

"Insubordination," Bruce mumbled under his breath before following the two to a rooftop overlooking the alley the trade was going down in.

The three vigilantes leapt down from the rooftops as the Drugs were being exchanged, immediately taking out men as fast as they could.