Found out

Sleep tugged at Dick's eyelids, and he found them drooping as his head lulled.

Jason chuckled quietly, pulling his boyfriend into his lap and wrapping his arms around him. "Get some sleep," he said.

Dick hummed, snuggling closer to Jason and tucking his head underneath his lover's chin.

Jason smiled softly as Dick drifted off, the elder's breaths coming out in small puffs from between slightly parted lips.

Setting the book he'd been halfheartedly reading aside, Jason placed a kiss on the top of Dick's head before allowing his own eyes to drift closed.

Tim walked into the manor's library and started glancing over the different shelves. His computer had finally failed him, forcing him to look for the o
hard copy of his class textbook which he remembered either Dick or Jason purchasing when they took the same class.

After what seemed like a year of searching, Tim finally found the textbook under a pile of old comics. "Finally," he muttered under his breath, grabbing the book and turning to leave.

Tim was almost to the door when a noise caught his attention... it sounded like soft snoring. His interest was immediately peeked. Snoring meant that someone was sleeping, and that meant it was the perfect opportunity for either blackmail or pranks.

An evil smile spread across Tim's face as he snuck through the room, following the sound of snoring to a couch in a small reading nook. He pulled out his phone, preparing to take a picture for blackmail purposes, but when he peered around to the front of the couch he saw something he definitely did not expect to see.

Dick and Jason were curled up on the couch together, Jason's arms still loosely wrapped around Dick's waist.

Tim's jaw dropped, and he rubbed his eyes, sure that this was some sort of coffee induced illusion... nope... Jason and Dick were still there. He quickly snapped a picture, continuing to stare at the couple for a few moments before leaving in a stunned silence.

Everyone was gathered in the cave for a pre patrol inventory check when Tim remembered what he'd seen earlier. He looked around at his fellow vigilantes before starting to speak. "Sooo," he said, gaining the attention of everyone in the cave. "Dick and Jason... how long have you two been dating?" He asked.

Dick, who had been drinking a cup of water at the time, sprayed the liquid across the floor when he heard Tim's question. He was then plunged into a particularly violent coughing fit, and Jason began patting his back to do what he could to sooth the coughing. "What?" Dick finally wheezed, his voice raspy from his coughing.

"How long have you two been dating?" Tim repeated, folding his arms smugly.

Damian glared at Tim. "What are you playing at Drake. Of course they aren't dating," he said.

"This picture begs to differ," Tim said, showing the picture he'd taken before.

Jason swore under his breath. He'd figured that nobody would come into the library as it was generally left undisturbed by the two younger bats, but this had just happened to be the day Tim needed a book... He shouldn't have fallen asleep.

Damian looked at the photo in confusion. "Grayson? Are you and Todd dating?" He asked uncertainly.

Dick and Jason shared a look, after which the elder nodded.

"How long?" Damian asked, sounding somewhat distraught that he hadn't known his favorite brother was dating someone.

"A few months," Dick said sheepishly.

Tim's eyes widened. "You've been dating for a few months?" He asked in complete disbelief.

Dick nodded, and Jason wrapped an arm around him.

Tim and Damian turned to Bruce, staring at him with looks of utter surprise.

"What," Bruce said with a shrug. "I think I've probably know about this for longer than they have," he said nonchalantly.

"And this is why I hate having the world's greatest detective as a foster father," Jason muttered.

Dick rubbed a hand over his face. "Agreed."