If you were going to deny Sasuke of treatment, the least you could do was tell him why you refused.

"Let him in.." You quietly instructed the guards as you walked back up the long driveway.

In the kitchen, you got yourself a bottle of water from the fridge and brewed a strong cup of coffee for Sauske out of curtsy for staying up almost the whole night.

Wanting to be engulfed by the warm night air, you opened the kitchen sliding door to sit on the pool side chairs. Staring at the different coloured lights that slowly flickered within the pool. Feeling rather sombre about this situation.

Sitting on the other chair next to you, from the corner of his eye, he gazed at your choker. Or as some call it, a short necklace.

"Possessive isn't he?" Sasuke initiated conversation.

Following his eye trail, you understood. Fiddling with the necklace, you ghostly smiled.

"Very much so. Hisoka gave this to me seven years ago. Told me to never take it off. And I never did despite being apart from him for so long." You distantly answered.

"Apart? What happened?"

Sighing, you took a sip of water before laying deeply back against the chair. "What happened? So much has much happened.." You bitterly stated.

Thinking to yourself, you concluded that you had to begin from the start so Sasuke could  understand why Sakura triggered you. Had she left you alone. Everything between you and Hisoka would of never happened. The pain. The fighting. Falling in love with him. The baby. None of that would of happened. But because of Sakura, threatening you to stay away from Itachi, forced you into the arms of the devil.

And so you started to tell your story.

Being forced to stay away from your best friend because Sakura had incriminating evidence that could of end both Itachi's and your life. You confessed to your mother's murder to Sauske. You told Sasuke how desperately she wanted to be with Itachi and, or, just ruin your life for fun. Petty, but serious high school drama.

You mentioned that while Itachi dealt with the situation, Hisoka offered his home to you. And that's how the story of Hisoka and you developed.

Hearing the parts involving Sakura, Sasuke could understand your wariness to help him and your anger. He too was quite upset with Sakura, however he did not let it show. When he returns back to her eventually, Sasuke will deal with her personally. Knowing your doubts to associate yourself with him, Sasuke even doubted Sakura's intentions with him.

Internally sighing, the onyxed haired man kept his personal thoughts and affairs to himself. Rather, he decided to shift the spotlight back onto you. Feeling far too annoyed to be associated with a woman that almost ruined his brother's life. And possibly cut his lifespan shorter because it wasn't like Itachi could freely talk to you anymore about his progressing illness. He was too busy trying to silence Sakura.

What ticked Sasuke off more, was the fact Sakura kept such matters away from him. The past is the past in deed. But some past issues are too important to not talk about.

"Sakura is to blame for everything without a doubt. But out of curiosity, wouldn't you be happy that the product of that mess is being with Hisoka and becoming a parent?" Sasuke analytically asked. Perfectly shifting the limelight off Sakura.

Releasing a heavy sigh, you closed your eyes in a pensive manner.

"Only now being with Hisoka and parenting together is blissful. In the past...It was ugly. Hisoka was actually good to me in high school. After all, he did open his home up to me. He even cared enough to detox me, got me to stop abusing prescription medication. But with Hisoka, came a lot of pain and heartbreak..." You barely whispered out the last part.