Lightly smiling, "Under your care?" You said bemused.

"Yes."

"So whether you decide to give Sasuke your attention or not. Relax on the worry side of Sakura because I won't let anything happen to you or Maleeka. And I'm not going to handle things like Itachi did. I'll kill her straight." Hisoka casually said. Depicting how murder meant absolutely nothing to him.

And Hisoka had to reassure you. Because he knew you better than anyone. After the anger and worry subsides. You will want to tend to Sasuke. Especially because he was apart of whatever traces of Itachi left behind. And your good nature, plus the doctor in you, wouldn't let your conscious be okay leaving an ill patient to deteriorate.

"Mm, playing saviour and knight in shining armour mister?" You humoured sarcastically. But much appreciative.

Hisoka huffed lightly, "I know you don't need me to fight your battles. I just don't want you too anymore." He explained. Turning your heart into a pool of sweet goo by witnessing his soft side again.

Tightening your arm around his torso, you elevated your head off his chest to kiss him. "Thank you Hisoka..." You whispered against his lips.

Falling into greater comfort and tranquility on Hisoka's chest, the long waited thief finally stole your consciousness away. Who would of thought you just needed to be apart from Hisoka for a bit and grow deathly ill to get this secure affection and loyalty you craved for since high school.

After a good few hours passing, the summer heat eventually got you up around 3 am.

Sliding off Hisoka's ripped chest, you looked back at him as you cautiously attempted to get off the bed without waking him. For everything else besides his ringing phone, Hisoka was an unbelievably light sleeper. Guess having a dangerous career makes you constantly alert.

Making it scott free, you pulled down your silk shorts and adjusted your silk strap comfortably over your shoulder.

You checked up on Maleeka before leaving the third floor completely. Desperately in need for water.

On the way down, from the stairs, you could see a figure sitting outside the fence from the driveway. It was obvious the person wasn't the same as the guards outside.

"What?" You murmured with a frown.

Taking the thin couch blanket to drape over your shoulders to cover up your rather revealing night attire. You opened the front door and walked down the driveway barefoot.

"Ms S/n. Good morning." The guards greeted. Bowing partially.

"Morning. And again please no bowing. There's no need. We are equals. What's going on here?" You questioned. Eyeing the sitting figure.

"He refused to leave. He wasn't provoking anyone, so we just left him." The one guard answered.

Seeing the figure stand up, your frown instantly deepened when you saw who it was.

"What do you want Sasuke? I said I'm not going to help you." You snapped.

"I know. I just want to know why. At the mention of Sakura's name your attitude changed. Is there something I'm missing?" He asked.

Glaring at the black haired man, you could decipher that Sasuke genuinely did not know anything about the past.

"How long you have been waiting out here?" You curtly asked.

"About 5 hours or so." He answered.

Although your face was indifferent, your were surprised that Sasuke would wait out here for you for so long. If you turned him away now, then that would truly make you a bad person.