#110 Pierre - Period Cramps

KATE POV.: When I woke up one day, I felt like my insides are squezzing painfully.
-Ouch!- I hissed under my breath and shut my eyes forcefully. I turned on my stomach and tried to mufle my hisses with the pillow and ease the pains I felt. It was all I could do without moving from the bed, for what I haven't had streanght yet. I tried to not make too much sound, to not wake Pierre up. He needs his beauty sleep, to also have streanght to train. It's only the begining of the F1 season, so he needs to be strong and fit as ever...
I tried not to wake him up, but I failed, as Pierre stirred and soon after that I was met with those shiny blue eyes, which I love the most...
-Hi..- he whispered, with his voice still horase and thick from sleep, which always does things to me that I can't explain even to myself.
-Hi- I smiled at him, painly, but still smiled, and then again, hissed in pain.
-You ok, mon Amour?- he asked next, closing the distance between us.
-Not really... It's first day of my period, and it hurts..- I replied, with voice full of pain, as I accepted the hug.
-Oh, mon Ange..- he sighed in understendment and kissed my forehead lovingly -You want me to get you a warm waterbottle and some painkillers?- Pierre asked me, concerned about my condition.
-Oui s'il vous plaît- I agreed and he let go of me, to leave the bedroom for a few minutes. I lied in silence, whimpering helplessly in pain, cluching my hurting stomach. But finally, Pierre came back with jelly, warm tea and hot waterbottle.
-I'm back mon Amour- he smiled sweetly and lifted both covers and my shirt, to place the bottle underneath them, and then helped me to sit up, against the headboard.
-Here, eat this, and then you can take those painkillers- he added and gave me the mug with jelly. I knew that it will ease my insides a bit, until I'd be able to get up and eat breakfast.
-Merci, mon Coeur- I replied and began to eat, while Pierre got back to bed with me, to hug me close.

After I finished eatting, I took the painkillers and then returned the hug, Pierre was providing me with.
-Merci, P...- I mumbled, not looking at him, and resting my head on his chest.
-For what?- he asked me back, and then kissed the top of my head lovingly.
-For understanding.. And caring..
-You have nothing to thank me for, Kat. I love you and I want to take care of you when I can- Pierre said affectionately and again, placed a kiss on my head -That's least I can do to repay you for my constant absence during race weekends, which you can't attend...- he added, with guilt and saddness in his voice.
-You don't need to repay me for anything!- I abruply disagreed, and hissed because of another strong cramp in my lower abdomen -I love you, and the fact that you love me back is way more important to me, than anything else!- I told him, looking him deeply in the eye -Besides, those little gestures are the best! You love me, and I know that, and you care about me, and we spend together every single minute we can! It all makes me happy, even when you're not constantly with be, because I know that, eventually, you'll come home, to me!- I assured him, and continued -Even being away so much, you do a lot more for me, than all my prevoius boyfriends combined!- I rambled, and added -Like today, you helped me, without whining that I'm still in pain, and I don't want to move from the bed, while my ex'es would tell me to zip it up, pull myself together and leave the bed, because we're going somewhere..- I told him, not looking at his shining eyes at the last part.
-Come here, mon Ange..- Pierre replied and scooted me up, even closer to himself, to wrap both his arms around me tightly -I'll always help you, whenever and however I can...- he promised and kissed my lips sweetly, what I returned.
Then we parted and snuggled more under the covers, sighning contently.
-I don't want to leave the bed today...- I told him, shifting the bottle on my stomach again.
-And we won't- Pierre agreed, kissing the top of my head. He loves to do that. It's, apart from hugs and sweet kisses on my lips or neck, by far, his favourite way to show me affection, ever since we got together.
-Really?- I lifted my gaze at him, surprised.
-Really- he confirmed with smile on his lips, and added -We both need a lazy day like that... To reset, charge our batteries for next week full of challenge and rest..
-Yeah..- I sighed, agreeing with him, and turned my head a little, to place loving kiss on his cheek.
And as Pierre said, we stayed in bed for whole day, leaving it only when we needed to go to the bathroom, or to the kitchen, to cook something to eat when we got hungry. That was that kind of day, which reminded me, how lucky I am to have Pierre in my life...
THE END

Something sweet and homely...
Have a nice day! / Goodnight!
F.