#4 Lewis - Power couple

NARRATOR POV.: It's regular Monday in London. As Monday is first day of new week, Lewis is working. He trained a little in the morning, then ate quick breakfast and went for a walk with Roscoe. Now, after 3 hours or so, he's working with his friend, Tommy Hilfiger, on new clothing line for their "Tommy x Lewis" collection. They mostly have the idea what they want to show, and even clothes are already done, but they still have something missing....
-We need someone who will... Who will make it pop out, you now?
-Yeah, I got you...- Lewis agreed, deep in thoughts. By now, they have been thinking about it for almost 2 hours and didn't came up with anything in particular.
-Maybe Gigi?
-Nah, I like to work with her, but we already did that...
-Bella, her sister?
-I think we need someone else...
-Serena?
-Nope. She's busy with her work- Hamilton denied also that suggestion.
-Then think Lew, because I'm out of ideas!- Tommy started to be desperate and impatient.
-I know- he agreed and that was when excellent idea poped into his mind -I think I found the right person!- he announced proudly, with huge smile on his face.
-Who?- Tommy was visibly curious.
-Let me make quick call first. I need to know if she agrees before I tell you...- Lewis replied shortly and then left the room, to make that call, leaving speachless Tommy in his office.

ONE HOUR LATER
-And? Will you finally tell me who is it?!- Tommy was really inpatient, what was making Hamilton laugh.
-Chill Tommy! She'll be here in any minute and you'll see yourself!- he said and then his face lit up, as quick clicks of heels were heard down the hallway.
-What?
-I'll be back in second!- Lewis shot a smile in his friends direction,
-Lew!- Tommy pouted, but Hamilton already left the room, before that misterious person entered. Luckly for the designer, the pair returned shortly after, Lewis beaming from ear to ear. That's when Tommy locked gazes with their guest and froze, instantly stunned.
-It that... It's...- in shock, he pointed at pink haired woman, with whom Lewis was holding hands. It made both of them giggle.
-Yeah, Tommy. It's her- Lewis was visibly proud with himself, that he managed to suprise him.
-Nice to meet you in person, Mr. Hilfiger....- woman extended her right hand for him to shake, which he did, still in shock.
-Tommy, let me introduce you to the most famous woman in motocross and motocross freestyle and most of all, privately, my girlfriend, Angelina Walker- said happy Lewis.
-Lew!- she chipped, but giggled.
-Pleasure is on me Miss Walker...- replied Tommy, still stuned by her beauty.
-Please, call me Angelina or Angie- she disagreed with him, with polite smile.
-Where you found this gem of a woman, Lew?- blackhaired man switched his gaze to Hamilton.
-Let's say we found one another- he replied, lifted their joined hands and kissed hers in adoration.
-I'm gratefull you agreed to do this photoshoot with this handsome guy right on your left...!
-Pleasure is mine Tommy, if I can call you like that...
-Please- he agreed, and all three of them laughed.
-Let's maybe get in the work?! She agreed to it, but is still busy, just as I am...- Lewis was the one who brough them back to reality.
-Let's do that!- they agreed and filled Angie in their plan.
-I'm SO happy you agreed Sweetheart!- Lewis whispered to her happily, when they were looking through some of Tommys' sketches.
-I told you Honey, that it's pleasure for me! Besides, not long ago we talked about doing collabo like that...!- she assured him with light smile.
-I love you Princess...
-I love you too Champ!- she said back and kissed him softly, but not too long.
Then they parted ways and got ready for photos. First they dressed up and then let make up artists do matching make up and hair.
Not long later, they joined Tommy in "photoshoot office", fully dressed, and ready for work. When designer looked at them, his lips parted in awe, as the look before his eyes stunned him. This pair... They just screamed change and diversity..!!
-Like what you see, Tommy?- Lewis joked, and wrapped his arm around Angies' shoulders.
-You look... Fabulous! I already love it!- he expressed and then added -You look like a power couple! People will fall in love with this photos!
-As you say...- Angelina couldn't suppress her giggle.
-Let's get to work guys!- Lewis reminded them -We still have more of those outfits to shoot...
-You're right! Let's do it! Just follow my instructions and we'll be finished with those photos in no time!- he said and the pair stepped on the white pattern on the floor, in front of the white wall. Lamps lit up and amaizing shoot began...

....
They done multiple shoots, some of them together, others 1 by 1, and changed outfits and make up from time to time. Tommy was in love with them and so was Lewis.
Right now, Angie was posing alone, in outfit number 3. It contained white, plain crop top matched with leather jacket with different "pathes" of colors, with "Tommy x Lewis" logo on the back and black height waisted trousers with pockets not only on the back, but also on the sides and colorfull sneekers. Her pink hair were half lifted up in small buns and half of her locks were loosly down. She looked sporty and casual at the same time.
-She's gorgeous!- Tommy whispered to Lewis as they looked at the screen.
-Yeah, no doubt about it!- he agreed with proud smile on his face.
-How did you convince her to join us?
-Normally. I just asked Angel if she wants to help us and she agreed. I mean, I knew that she's busy with her own work so I wasn't fully convinced that she'll agree, but here we are!
-I'm glad she did!
-Yeah!- he said and added, looking at his girl -Hey, Ange! Come here for a second!?- he waived at her. With a smile on her face, Angelina joined them.
-What's up?- she asked and took quick sip of her Tiger.
-Look at those!- he pointed the photos on screen.
-Wow..! They look amaizing!- Walker was visibly stunned by the photos, just like the boys.
-I know! You look beautifull on them- he complemented her and casualy, as if it was the most normal thing in the world for him, he wrapped his arms around her from the back and placed his head on her right shoulder. Angelina aknowledged it just with smile and light brush of her right hand over his cheek, still looking through the photos they took and sipping her Tiger.
-My beautiful Angel...- Lewis whispered dreamly and kissed her cheek, which made Angie blush a little.
-Tiger? No Monster?- Tommy asked jokingly, pointing at her drink.
-They're my sponsors, so...?- pinkhaired girl shruged her shoulders.
-You don't share sponsors?!- Hilfiger seamed to be suprised.
-Yeah. We wanted to seperate our work and love life, for sake of it- she explained, as it was obvious.
-Angie is right. We decided that work is one thing and our shared moments are something else. Maybe, in the future, we'll think otherwise...- Lew agreed with his girl and kissed her temple.
-You two lovebirds are impossibly cute!- Tommy exclaimed and added -Let's finish this shoot, shall we?
-Another change, or how?
-Yeah, outfit number four, and I think we'll be done- he agreed with Lew and the pair left to get dressed again....
In no time, they were back into shooting. Tommy was delighted how the photos turned out, so were Angelina and Lewis. All three thought that it was brilliant idea...
After shoots, they changed back to their normal clothes and bid goodbyes' to Tommy and all the staff.
-If you'd need me for another shoot, just call- Angie assured designer with smile -It was really fun...
-Be sure I'll...- they shared a quick hug, and then the pair left, to go back to their shared home and Roscoe...

.....
After few days, many magazines like Vouge had photos of new "Tommy x Lewis" collection inside and on their covers, all over the world. Peolpe fell in love with them, just like Tommy predicted. Magazines were bought in tons, just for these photos. AND they were ALL OVER the internet! People were sharing them on their posts, stories and all kinds of medias! They even created an hashtag "#powercouple" and adressed it to them. Lewis and Angelina got SPAMED by follows, comments and tags...
-I think we killed it...- Angie told her boyfriend one afternoon, and cuddle closer to him.
-I guess we did..- he chuckled softly and kissed her head in adoration -I love you Princess...
-I love you too Lew. So damn much!- she replied and kissed him.
They were really happy for the outcome of those photos, and were proud of them. Because they were TRUE THEM on them... No joking, no fakeness, just true themselves... And people loved that the most. Their "power couple"...
THE END

This time something else, but still about Lewis....
What do you think about this one?
Share your thoughts in the comments!
Have a nice day! / Goodnight!
F.