#71 Carlos - Christmas meeting

ISABELLA POV.: 
-No puedo!- I mumbled to myself, as I sat steady in my car, my hands gripping the stearing wheel tightly. I stared out the window for a moment, to admire my boyfriend's family home -I have to do this! What I'm doing right now is just crazy! I'm not gonna chicken out of this!
As I was saying that, Carlos came out of the front door, looking at me confused and amazed at the same time, as he saw me sitting in my car, with engine still running. I have to admit, he looked handsome as hell in that white shirt of his...
He came to the car, sat down on passenger seat and reached over, to shut down the engine and take my keys out.
-Todo bien, Hermosa?- he asked me, as he took one of my shaky hands in his, and squezed it tightly.
-I think, I'm going to be sick...- I mumbled, as I felt how quick my pulse was.
-No, you're not- he chuckled and pressed loving kiss to my temple -Isabella Andrea Jimenez-Ruiz- he said my full name in calm tone, which made me look at him -Do you even think I would set you up to fail, mi Amor?- he asked me, with laugh playing on his lips -You, and me, are going to walk in there, hand in hand, and you're gonna wow them with how genuiene and kind you're, this dress definitely helping you along...- he said truthfully, and added -I promise. Everything is going to be alright, and I'm going to be right by your side whole evening- Carlos said and leaned in, to press loving kiss to my lips.
-If you say so, Carlito..- I let out shaky breath, and he smiled triumphaticaly, and then kissed the top of my nose.
-If I really have to do this, at least you could not smuge my make up, you know?- I joked, looking straight into his chocolate eyes. His presence calmed me down, and I almost didn't feel the stress. Almost...
-There is my girl- Carlos laughed in responce, and added -Now let's go, shall we?
-Ok- I let out another shaky break, and then we hooped out of the car, locking it in the process, after we took out pacages with the gifts I bought from the trunk. We seperated them between us two, to be able to see where we're going, and walked to his house. Carlos let us in to the small hall, which was closed from the rest of if by glass door. We left the boxes there, with my coat, and then Carlito, gentelman he is, opened the door, and let us further it.
-It's beautifull...- I whispered, amazed by the interior I had in front of my eyes. It was rather modern, but also very homely.
-Come on, let's meet them..- Carlos smiled, and reached out for my hand -Don't be nervous. They're going to love you just as much as I do, I promise- he assured me for the last time, and then led me the way, to open-space living room, where his parents and some other family members were seateled. But I spotted his mum and dad in split second, as Carlito is splitted image of his dad...
-Mama, Papa- Carlos smiled widely, and I couldn't not do the same -This is Isabella- he said proudly, and then smiled cheekly at me. His mother stood up right away, and came to us with a smile.
-So nice to finally meet you mija! I've heard so much about you...- she said, and pulled me into warm hug, which I returned.
-It's nice to meet you too...- I smiled widely, with slight blush covering my cheeks.
-Nice to meet you finally! Carlos seems not to think about anything but you, mija..- Carlos Sr, smiled at me as well, and also hugged me close.
-What can I say? I think I do just the same...- I replied, and got a kiss on the cheek from him.
-You're even more beautifull than he described- he added, and I blushed heavily.
-Gracias...
-Bianca!- Carlos's mum shouted, and him and his father began to introduce me to other members of the fam. Grandparents, aunts', uncles'... It was a lot, but thankfully I have memory to names...
Soon after that, another woman, very similar to Carlos, aproached us. It must be Bianca...
-Isabella, si?- she said, looking at me closely.
-Si. Contento to conoceste, Bianca...- I replied smoothly, feeling Carlos's arms around me from behind.
-Encantada de conocerte también- she flashed me a geniue smile, looked at her brother for split second and continued -If I'm being honest, Carlos hasn't shut up about you since you two met, so I'm glad to meet you in person finally- she smiled, and held my hand, to pull me out of Carlos's grip -Now, let me tell you..- she started, wrapping one of her arms around my shoulders.
-Bianca...- Carlos said sternly, and we looked at him.
-Let me have fun!- she pulled off fake pout and looked at me -He just doesn't want me to tell you all the funny stories from our childhood...
-In that case, I'm totally intrested!- I giggled, and winked at my boyfriend, who just shoke his head in disbelieve, and immeresed himself with conversation with his parents and cousin - Carlos Onoro.
Then, we shared many laughs and stories, and I really got to know Bianca, and all Carlos's family. It was really nice to finally meet them all... The familiarity and friendliness I recievend here had me wondering why I was so stressed about today in the first place...?
THE END

Another Christmas One Shot...
I hope you enjoy those as much as the regular ones...
Have a nice day! / Goodnight!
F.