18 | PAINT WAR

"Let's do this shit." Nick says with a smile, draping his arm over my shoulder.

"Want to give me an idea of what you boys have planned? Because I seem to be the only one getting fucked over here." I gesture to my clothes. Nick just laughs as we reenter the room with Clay and George.

"Look at the two best friends all happy!" George says with a camera in his hands. I don't expect it but it's almost like someone powered on another human inside of me and a smile spreads across my face.

"Is this the first time you've been on camera in the vlogs Nameless?" George asks as I stand with my hands on my hips. Nick has departed my side and taken the place next to his friends.

"Yup. And you sneaky fricks have something up your sleeves and I don't like it." I narrow my eyes at my friends. "Guys," I say talking to the camera, "you think this life is great. I promise you. I am tortured." I mouth help with begging eyes. Jokingly, of course.

George quickly turns the camera away from me and to him and his friends. I take the camera from his hands and film them from a better angle. That's a thing I guess. I'm just the camera bitch these days.

"So Dream are you ready to finally say what we're doing today?" George says as he looks lovingly at his best friend. This boy really does love his best friend.

"We are going to do who knows me the best." I smile behind the camera because without a doubt it's me. It will always be me.

"Wait then why am I the only person dressed like a complete fool?" I turn the camera to myself for a second. "I promise I didn't choose to dress in this. Dream made me." I turn the camera back to the boys.

"We had to tease you." Nick says as he pulls off his hoodie and George does the same. We're all in matching white T-shirt's. I can already see the TikTok's that will flood my timeline for days rolling in. The comments are going to go mad.

"Let's set up and we will explain more." Clay says as he reaches for the camera and shuts it off.

Clay leads me outside where they've got our dining room chairs outside on the patio in the backyard with the camera set up in the shade. These boys are so elaborate. Just looking at camera set ups makes my brain hurt.

I turn on the camera as the boys sit down in the chairs. They look like the greatest of friends. I hate them and I love them more than I ever thought imaginable.

"Come on babe." Clay motions me over to him. I follow his orders and drop into his lap.

"Okay guys!" Clay speaks with his arms wrapped around me. The sudden noise causes me the jump and the boys laugh at my actions.

"Warn me. Jeez!" I shake my head as I lean back into him.

"Sorry, sorry." Clay places a soft kiss to my cheek. "Anyways, Nameless, George, and Nick are going to be answering questions about me. If they get it right, they're safe. If they get it wrong, they get splattered with paint. I know it's normally whipped cream but our house needs some art work so... we're going to frame the shirts when we're done. Whoever wins will get a plaque that says number one to go with their framed shirt."

"This is my first vlog and this is how I get paid? Paint to the face. Guys? Anyone want to take my place? My position in the dream team is opening up if anyone wants it." I joke and Clay tightens his arms around me. He wants to hold me tight. Forever. At least, I hope it's forever this time.

"I think in order to leave there needs to be a majority vote in favor. Nick? George? Whose side are you picking?" Clay looks between his friends.

"She's staying." They say in unison.