11 | OPENING UP

"You see love, you say that now but you didn't say that to me." Clay shakes his head. "I felt what I made you feel. I told you I didn't love you anymore and you pretty much did that to me in a public space. My heart shattered. But then Nick told me I was going to your house. Where you lived and the millions of pieces of my heart sucked back together with super glue. Because you were giving me a chance I didn't deserve."

"We make mistakes. We all make mistakes Clay." I rest my hand against his cheek, running my thumb against the stubbled surface. "Listen, we don't need to relive the pain. But I think there is something we should do... right now." I happily bounce my eyes to his face before reaching for my phone.

"Babe, what are you going to do?" Clay askes concerned as I pull up twitch on my phone. His eyes wander to my phone. His ever growing curiosity getting the best of him. He needs to know everything everyone is doing. "Babe seriously answer me." He demands getting a bit annoyed.

I type in his twitch log in information and click the camera at the top and go live. I know it wont take but two seconds for people to start joining. So I set my phone up on my dresser and make sure Clay's out of sight. It's still weird for me to wrap my head around the idea that people have seen his face. My baby's face is known to the world now. He is no longer my secret.

"Hi guys!" I exclaim as I wave at the camera.

"Babe, I'm serious... What are you doing?" Clay walks over and stands in front of the camera. There is no other way I'd want his first faced stream to be with than me. I couldn't let George take this. I couldn't let Nick take this from me. It had to be this. Us.

"Letting everyone know you're back, and I'm back. And their lives are about to get a lot more exciting." I look at Clay with a smile so wide that my jaw begins to hurt. "The Dream Team is about to take the world by storm."

"Am I ready?" Clay says softly and I know my phone picks up his words. He reaches for my hands and holds them tightly. I squeeze his fingers giving him the encouragement he needs.

"If you aren't, I end this now and at least your fans know your alive and well." I glance up at him. I see fear for the first time when it comes to his job. He's always been so confident and now it's like his world is crumbled.

"No. No." He shakes his head and kisses me. Kisses me live in front of hundreds of thousands of people. I don't know what to feel but fear. They have to know I'm the reason he went rogue. And now I'm back and he's okay. They'll hate me for both. This won't be good for me. It's never good for me. "We do this." He lets out a solemn sigh and looks towards the camera. "Hi guys!"

That's my boy.

Thankfully we can't see chat. If we could I'm sure there would be ounces of hate spamming through the chat. I don't think either of us would be able to handle it.

"So here's your idiot cc's face. You guys finally see him and his ugliness." I push my hand against Clay's face causing it to squish and scrunch all up. It's cute and I can't help but giggle at his allowance.

"You've put up with my mug for years. I can't be that ugly." Clay furrows his brows at me for a second before pulling out his phone to load up the chat. I fear what's coming but we need to interact. Answer questions. Follow through with what's been hanging heavy for so long.

"It's been forced. I only do it because your mom's cooking is tier one. Definitely not because you're cute. And definitely not because your hugs are the best." I joke as he shoves me slightly. Only to pull me back before I fall out of frame.

"Everyone's asking where George and Sapnap are." Clay looks at me before looking back at his phone. I wait to see if he's going to answer but he's silent just reading more chatter's words.