17 | SELFISH

The boys have done a few vlogs. I've only filmed, I haven't been in any. It's been weird seeing Clay in front of a camera. I don't like it, but it is our life now. We still don't leave the house as a squad unless it's to vlog. George and Nick have done a few things together but Clay has still had this thing holding him back.

I don't want to say it is me. But part of me really thinks that it is. He knows how much I hate that the world now knows him. I'm such a selfish little bitch. Its our life now though. There isn't any other option but this now. We can't go back. Clay deserves to leave the house. He deserves to do things I just... want him to myself.

Clay did promise I would be in the next vlog though. I wasn't really sure what the boys had planned but I could only assume it was going to be something that would get me trouble. The three of them together were troublemakers. I was bound to be fucked over.

As we get ready for the vlog Clay hands me a pile of clothes. It's a bunch of clothes I haven't seen him wear in ages so without a doubt it's going to be a messy video. I roll my eyes as I change into the new outfit he's provided. I see out of my peripherals that he's staring at me change.

"Take a picture it lasts longer asshole." I give him the finger jokingly with my tongue out.

"You act like I don't already have some." Clay wraps his arms around my half naked body. "When you lived so far away, I needed something to appease my needs." Clay smirks. This man has stolen so many photos and videos I know it. He's that guy.

"Yet I got nothing." I step back from Clay as I cross my arms against my chest. "I am so giving and here you are being a stubborn ass motherfucker. Are you ever going to make it up to me?" I adjust my pose, leaning my weight all onto one leg, cocking my hips to one side.

"Are you trying to tell me that you want a quickie right now babe?" Clay closes the distance I've created and pulls me close to him. His hands latching immediately to my ass.

I don't answer. I just stand there. Arms still crossed. Weight still to one side. He will speak again before I speak. I am stubborn and he will give me what I want.

Clay places his lips to my ear and speaks so softly is sends shivers down my spine. I'm not into the whole ASMR thing but this... this I can get down with. There is something so sensual about it that drives it to the world of sexual. "Come on baby girl."

He latches his lips to the skin below my ear. He knows the way to my heart. He knows that neck kisses are the way to melt me in his arms. The way to get exactly what he wants. He knows that it will convince me that I too want whatever he wants. Even if it was never on my mind to begin with.

"No hickeys." I push him back slightly, finally breaking my statue like state.

"I think it would be great to show off the mark to my fans." Clay runs the pads of his fingers tenderly along the place he just planted a kiss. I can feel my heart starting to race. I can feel my breath getting caught in my throat.

"Imagine the comments now baby girl." He lowers his face back to my neck and places a soft kiss to my skin. "He probably railed her while giving her that." The words leave his voice in a whisper that makes my insides tingle.

"You didn't. You never do." I say shallow.

"But they'll never know that." Clay hooks his lips to my neck and gives exactly what he wants to give me. He doesn't care about my demands. He, like I, will always get what we want. It is inevitable.

"God damn it Clay." I tilt my head back. But I love every single second of feeling his tongue lap across the surface of my skin. The sensation is so fucking euphoric that moans just escape with effortless ease.