13. Fredrico/ Valentina

Start from the beginning

She shuts the door behind her and Derek looked at me. "See? I told you."

"Oh shut up you fucking pussy. Just don't let her touch your balls." I grumble with an eye roll.

•TIME SKIP•

It was the next day and my mother forced me to go to the spa with her. My skin was feeling nice and soft, but that wasn't the point.

Now we were walking around while she was looking and buying in shops.

We rounded the corner and we bumped into two women. Mom drops her bag and bends down to pick it up.

"Lily?"

I look up and see Jamila and Valentina. I immediately get bored.

"Jamila!" My mother exclaimed and hugged her.

"Hi Valentina!" Valentina gives her a half assed, forced smile. "Hello."

"Ms. Jamila," I greet her and give her a hug and a kiss on the cheek. She returns the same and pats my arm.

I ignore Valentina and my mother elbows me. I grumble a low hello and she fucking ignores me. I glare at Valentina.

"What are you two doing?" My mother asks.

"We just ate brunch," Jamila answered.

I look at Valentina. She doesn't look bloated at all, but just to be spiteful, I mumble, "I can tell."

She glared at me, "fuck off you asshole."

Before I could say anything my mother glared at me. "You look amazing sweetheart. Don't mind this pendejo."

I fight back the urge to glare at my mother. Valentina smirked and I rolled my eyes.

My mother and Jamila go into a boring ass conversation that has me wanting to bash my head into the nearest brick wall.

Suddenly, Valentina tackles my mother to the floor. I bullet whips past us and shatters the window behind us.

I look and see another red dot on Jamila. I grab her and yell, "fuck, move now!"

Valentina quickly drags my panicking mother to the nearest alleyway as they shoot at us.

"Ms. Liliana panicking isn't going to get you anywhere, but shot dead. You have to think logically."

"I almost fucking died and you tell me not to panic? And why the hell are you so calm?" My mother shouts at her.

"Why isn't your son any less shocked than I am?" She questioned.

My mother opens her mouth then shuts it. Valentina looked at me suspiciously.

"My car is around the corner. I'll go grab it."

"Are you out of your mind? Valentina someone just shot at us!" Her mother shouts worriedly.

"I'll be two minutes max. Just stay here."

Before anyone could stop her she ran off. "Please go after her!" Jamila begged.

I sigh and take my gun out from my suit jacket.

This woman is out of her fucking mind.