"Yes. Yes, he did," Tsu, who sat in front of her and Yaoyorozu, shook her head in disappointment.

First the bathroom incident and now this?

What was with this guy?!

"Jerk!" Hagakure pouted her lips.

It wasn't long till Bakugo reached the front and peeked his eyes through the window. All the while, he tried to listen to what Aizawa, Cementoss, and a familiar detective were saying.

"What's wrong, Kacchan?"

"Shut up, Deku! I can't hear what they're saying!" He yelled.

"Hey! No eavesdropping!" Mic tried to move him.

"Take one more step and you're dead!" Sparks began to erupt from his palm.

Mic took the hint and sat back down, but not before uttering, "Little shit

Mic took the hint and sat back down, but not before uttering, "Little shit."

Meanwhile, outside...

"So, can you do it, Cementoss?" Detective Tsukauchi asked.

"Of course. With construction having already started coincidentally, I should be able to manage. Besides, most of the city is surrounded by mountainous regions anyway."

"And what about you, Eraserhead?"

"Sorry, but I must decline Hawks' request. It might sound harsh, but I see no reason to rendezvous at his location if no zombie has been seen using their quirks. Besides, my students need me," Aizawa explained.

"I'll be sure to pass on the message to him." Tsukauchi nodded respectably.

Although there was only one rumor of a zombie using his quirk, Aizawa wouldn't leave his students behind. It took guts to make that decision, and Tsukauchi would be sure to pass on the message to Hawks.

"I hope he takes it well," Cementoss chuckled at the thought.

"He'll live. He isn't the Number 2 hero for nothing." Aizawa brushed it off.

"Honestly, I'm glad I caught you guys in time. My men and I just left Musutafu to set up this roadblock per the Commission's request." Tsukauchi could only imagine what would've been if he hadn't arrived in time.

"So, it's that bad, huh? The fact the Commission needs us to come down here and sort this mess," Aizawa said.

"Bad? Tch! If only you knew..." Tsukauchi wiped away a few sweat droplets settling on his forehead.

"What's that supposed to mean?" Aizawa found his wording unusual.

"Nothing important..." He quickly rebutted his statement which Aizawa thought was unlike him.

"Okay then."

"So, have any other highways been walled off?" Cementoss went back to the topic at hand.