Moving

It's the first day of summer and my mom told us we're were moving to Japan and joining a school of musicians and dancers also singers. We said our goodbyes to our old friends and was packing...

Rins pov...
Hey my name is Rin Kagimine and I'm a twin with Len Kagimine, I'm 14yrs old about to be 15, I'm a freshman that is going to go to vocaloid high, I can't wait to go. Our father had died the year after we were born, we were born on June 12. I miss him even though I never saw him, but my mom kept telling stories of him and how he was. Well I like head bands that look like a big bow, my hair is blond and my eyes are blue, I'm the oldest which me I was born before my brother, I wear shorts and I love😍oranges. oranges are my life I will die if I don't have my oranges. well that's me.

Lens pov...
Sup I'm Len Kagimine and I'm a twin with Rin Kagimine, I'm also 14 about to be 15 and I was born second, I thought I was born first but my mom told me I was born second, so I'm the youngest. I'm also a freshman that is going to vocaloid high, at my old school I was the popular one but there was one girl that got my attention. I don't remember her name, but I can't stop thinking about her. My hair is also blond and my eyes are blue. I were shorts but not like my sister Rin, she wears short shorts, I don't, I wear like gym shorts but to wear out. I love😍bananas. bananas are my life I will die if I don't have my bananas.well that's me.

..........................Time to start the story..................................................

The next day, when we got to the house, the house was a two story house. It was a huge...we couldn't believe we were going to live in this house. Once they got in, Rin ran to the top floor to see which room was bigger, Len just walked up and waited until Rin found the room, the last time Len tried to get the bigger room Rin almost broke his whole body. Len can still imagine the face that haunts him even though he sees it every single day. Rin finally saw the room and put her bags in and yelled "This is my room!"

Len took the room on the right while Rin was in the room in the left...there mom called them to help her unload the car...they ran down the stairs out on the porch, they got all the load and put it in the living room. They all sat down and looked at the boxes all pill up, their mom got up and went to the kitchen to put the kitchen stuff down. Len and Rin sat down and started to put things out of the boxes to the right spot...

....................................Couple hours later.................................................

Rin and Len got up to their rooms and started to take out their stuff out of their boxes...

Rin's pov...
Rin got her clothes first, she went to the closet and saw that it was a walk in closet, she was shocked.................................her clothes was all yellow dresses and some t-shirts also some tank tops. Rin then puts her shorts in the dresser with her p.j's too, she then puts her pictures on the top of the dresser and where the lamp goes also on the wall as well. Later when she was done she to her bed and lad their with a book(she loves to read)...the book she was reading was a scary book called "The Ghost of Crutchfield Hall". She loves scary books, she already read;"Scary Mary" "Deep Dark and Dangerous" "The Dress of Skulls" this one is not really scary but it's "Vampirates" "Scary Stories to Tell in the Dark,2,3" all three books.

Lens pov...
Len got into his boxes and took out his clothes, he went to his closet and saw it was a walk in closet too. He put his shirts in and then his shirts in the dresser, then he put some trophies on the dresser. Len played basketball, he played ever since he was 5yrs old. After he finished organizing his trophy, he went to his bed and lad their with his last years yearbook...he marked this one girl the one that cote his eye at his old school, but she moved and he never say her again, but he would look into his yearbook and look at him for long time...he felt something weird in his chest like he felt something for her, but he kept telling himself that he was not falling for her.