Ch#12: "Anileís"

Start from the beginning

•••

"Now speak!" I yelled in my Alpha tone making Jacob and the Beta Jeremy shake a bit when I had spoken. I had him chained on his chair while the Beta was also beside him.

"Why are you even taking that runt's side? She isn't even wort-,"before he could speak more I landed a punch on his already blooded face before I opened his chain's, and held him up from his collar.

"You listen and you listen close. Don't ever speak about my mate like this or you won't even live to see another hour. Got it?", I sneered in my Alpha tone as he nodded already scared before I let him go as he fell on the floor breathing harshly.

"Tell me what you know about Maeve," I said standing up and rubbing my hands with a towel to get some blood off as he didn't even look up in fear yet he still spoke making me smirk.

"Her mother had left her with me and said she didn't want Maeve. Because Maeve was small in size, she was declared an Omega and a runt. I was mostly not home at times so my Beta and Gamma usually took care of them," he said coughing up some blood and I sighed, my wolf begging to get out so he could rip him apart.

"Who were her parents?" I asked as I thought about the Maeve had said that she was pretty young when she remembered the time with her mother and none about her father.
"She gave no name, she said she wanted to be anonymous and she didn't say anything about Maeve's father either," he spoke before I grabbed his collars again.

"So you started abusing her? Just because she was a runt?" I glowered with venom in my eyes with my jaw clenching. He didn't say anything as I signalled for the guard's to chain him up again. Our pack does not treat anyone with cruelty, everyone is equal.

"And listen you assholes, I am here by stripping you off of your title's. Jacob, you're no longer an Alpha along with Jeremy not being a beta. You all are not even Omega's and I'll see what I'll do next with you all," I said slamming Jacob against the wall. The Gamma was still missing.

"If I see you plead for help, I'll kill you. Understand?" I sneered dangerously close to him and he nodded nervously before I threw him back in the cell making him grunt as he hit the floor. I had told Derek, Aiden and Cynthia to take care of the rest of the pack and they would eventually tell everyone about this. No one can disrespect my mate as I won't hesitate to rip them apart in mere seconds.

"Davien!" I heard Cynthia call me out from behind me to see some people behind her. Those were Blood Moon packs people but what were they doing here?
"What is this?" I asked eyeing some of the women and children behind her.

"Davien, listen. These are the innocent one's, 4 women only though. Clara, Mary, Cassandra and Allison and the children Miatress and Zach," she said while I looked at the innocent people whose head's were down but some children were looking up at me.

"Take them to the packhouse. They are no longer Omega's and are pack warrior's now," I told her and they all thanked me as I sighed.
"Thank you Alpha," one of the women said as she started tearing up and I nodded going back to my house.

I went to the guest room to get rid of the blood coating my shirt and took a hot shower.

•••

When I came out, I wore my sweat pants and a black tee which was my father's it was something I adored a lot and couldn't just throw it away.

When I opened the door, I nearly collided with a familiar figure.
"Hey, what are you doing?" I asked grabbing her shoulder's, as Maeve who looked like she was scared of something or someone.

"N-nothing, I was just um looking fo-for you," she said looking towards the ground shyly as I chuckled at her being so innocent and cute. She was just perfect. "What happened baby?" I asked and she sighed fiddling with her fingers before looking up at me.

"N-nothing," she said her eyes not looking up at mine but I noticed the tension in our mate bond. So my mate is horny.

I held her hand in mine and we reached my room before I kissed her plump lips. I kissed her with the passion both of us desired. Not long after, her arm's had wrapped around my neck and my arm's were around her waist pulling her impossibility closer. It looked like she also wanted me closer.

While our lip's were connected, I laid her on the bed with me on top as we made out. "Davien!" She gasped when my hips met her core and she whimpered as I lightly bit her lip and plunged my tongue in her mouth tasting her.

I started trailing wet kisses down her jaw and then her neck. She moaned loudly when I sucked on the certain spot she wanted me to and where my mark would be. I stopped when I knew what would happen next and reluctantly was about to pull away.

"Mark me," she breathlessly spoke and I froze before taking off of my lips from her neck to look at her beautiful face.
"Are you sure sweetheart?" I asked and I felt her nod on my shoulder, but I wasn't sure yet again.

"Do you know I could hurt you right?" I told her breathlessly and she nodded speaking in a whisper.
"I k-know you can't and you w-won't. Do it Davien, I d-don't want to wait," that made me so fucking happy and Reller was even more excited then me because she finally was going to let us mark.

"Baby, I don't know if you're ready yet, and if you're saying for me then absolutely no," I told her sternly before I could say anything she did what I had not expected her to.

She giggled as she kissed me eagerly on her own making me so happy, as I hadn't kissed her yet making me smile onto her mouth. I kissed her back with passion as I felt the lust through the mate bond between us.
I then kissed her neck again and my canine's came out before I punctured her neck finally marking her.

She gasped and nearly cried before her cries became moans of pleasure as she writhed underneath me arching her back with her hand's on my chest. I pulled away soon after when I licked the blood off of her neck and looked at her cupping her cheek.

"You're mine now baby," I said possessively in her ear as she gave me a lazy smile as her eyes were about to close before I pecked her lip's again.
"I didn't hurt you did I?" I asked worriedly and she nodded cuddling into my chest making me sigh in relief.

"Are you sure you're okay?" I asked again and she laughed in my chest.
"Yes I am Davien, I am m-more than okay," she said and I leaned down pressing my lip's on hers again because I couldn't get enough of her.

Now people will know that she is mine and soon to be Queen. Happy as I was, I turned off the lamp and slept with her until I heard her soft snores letting me know she was indeed sleeping now.
I smiled even more when I saw the mark I had given her and Reller was on the edge already and was so happy just like me.

[Word Count- 2074]

A/N

Hey everyone. A LOVELY HAPPY NEW YEAR TO YALL! Sorry I am late btw.

I just gave my mocks a week ago and I bet Imma fail hehe lol.

And this was a long chapter too:) I am happy because Davien marked Maeve. Yay. Please tell me this wasn't cringe 😬

Also now Maeve is marked so I may write smut ;)

If you enjoyed then please vote and comment.

Love y'all! Byeeee

xoxo

-lily